Shocking Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I agree and admire your commitment to us, we are at risk of sounding like victims of something that isn't just happening to us.

It is happening to us, its not a conspiracy.. its just bad ref'ing that we are getting the brunt of. Someone put up the post recently of a justice league and we were bottom.. that pen shout won't of made it any better. Can't think of much that has gone our way to be honest.

It is happening to us, its not a conspiracy.. its just bad ref'ing that we are getting the brunt of. Someone put up the post recently of a justice league and we were bottom.. that pen shout won't of made it any better. Can't think of much that has gone our way to be honest.

What?

I can think of 2 high profile things that have gone for us and that's without even trying.

Look, i'm not saying we haven't had some dodgy calls. We really have.

But so have Chelsea, Arsenal, Stoke, Spurs, West Ham, Wigan etc...

What?

I can think of 2 high profile things that have gone for us and that's without even trying.

Look, i'm not saying we haven't had some dodgy calls. We really have.

But so have Chelsea, Arsenal, Stoke, Spurs, West Ham, Wigan etc...

Yep everyone gets bad decisions and one team has to have the most bad decisions, sadly that's us at the moment, doesn't mean we can't moan about it.

The worst piece of officiating last night was when Giroud(i think) crossed for Gervinho, just went over his head, he was about 5 yards offside but the linesman did nothing. That would have been infuriating had it gone in.

2 perfectly good disallowed goals vs Newcastle.
2 nailed on pens vs Reading not given.
Sewer rat and Sterling staying on the pitch in the derby.
Free kick given for an air kick that led to Norwich's equaliser.
Nailed on pen v Arsenal not given.

That's without even thinking.

It's f***ing ridiculous. Don't try and tell me United have such a litany of errors against them.

Newcastle Anichebe goal dissalowed that clearly crossed the line
Newcastle Felli goal dissalowed for offside when clearly on
QPR Peinaar sent off for an unbelievable second yellow
QPR Blatant pen on Jelavic denied
Wigan their goal offside
Wigan Penalty denied that should of been
Wigan Penalty denied that should of been - In all 3 clear penalties only 1 given
RS - Sterling should of gone
RS - Suarez should of gone x 2
RS - for their goal that wasn't.. Osman was lesser foul than Coates.. so if Osman's was even a foul... Coates should of been blown for a foul
Reading - Penalty for a blatant handball in the box
Norwich - freekick that lead to their equaliser was very soft and very few refs would of called an air shot and falling over a foul.
Arsenal - Arteta Pen was pretty straightforwards as well.
That's the ones I can remember off the top of my head.
Nearly all of these resulted in us dropping points.
It happens but its 'kin annoying that its been happining so regularly in fact that's 13 big decisions over 14 games and that's just what I can remember.
edit: Blue 1 started after and finished before me with a similar list and has remembered a 2nd pen at Reading that I didn't so that's 14.

Not at all. Moan away. We've had a load haven't we?!

Just keep a bit of perspective hey?!

Always... Its hard to keep a 'it all balances out' perspective when you look at that list of decisions though..
They have cost us a lot of points this season.

Always... Its hard to keep a 'it all balances out' perspective when you look at that list of decisions though..
They have cost us a lot of points this season.

I don't necessarily beleive in the whole balances itself out thing.

That's based on nothing really, anything can happen in a game.

Newcastle Anichebe goal dissalowed that clearly crossed the line
Newcastle Felli goal dissalowed for offside when clearly on
QPR Peinaar sent off for an unbelievable second yellow
QPR Blatant pen on Jelavic denied
Wigan their goal offside
Wigan Penalty denied that should of been
Wigan Penalty denied that should of been - In all 3 clear penalties only 1 given
RS - Sterling should of gone
RS - Suarez should of gone x 2
RS - for their goal that wasn't.. Osman was lesser foul than Coates.. so if Osman's was even a foul... Coates should of been blown for a foul
Reading - Penalty for a blatant handball in the box
Norwich - freekick that lead to their equaliser was very soft and very few refs would of called an air shot and falling over a foul.
Arsenal - Arteta Pen was pretty straightforwards as well.
That's the ones I can remember off the top of my head.
Nearly all of these resulted in us dropping points.
It happens but its 'kin annoying that its been happining so regularly in fact that's 13 big decisions over 14 games and that's just what I can remember.
edit: Blue 1 started after and finished before me with a similar list and has remembered a 2nd pen at Reading that I didn't so that's 14.

Is right.

I hope that IF anyone from the club ever lurks on here they copy and paste this quote, and email it to the FA. And Moyes needs to speak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back