Shokran Mustafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo.Ke

Either he's totally useless or too half assed to put in a shift (and maybe score an odd goal) for Everton and City. I dunno, could even be a bit of both.

Damn baby, I don't have much faith in that squad, personally i Think Germany are a bit overated To be honest, I don't rate Lowe as manager too much, they have so much talent but they seem to employ the pass it to ozil technique, luckily for them international football just isn't that competitive these days and they will probably get To the semis on talent alone But alot of the young hype have been poor this year I.e. Draxler, Goetze

He hasn't made the final squad has he? That is only the 30 man squad, seven have to be cut. Still doesn't take away from the fact that we could have let a decent little player go for nothing.

Damn baby, I don't have much faith in that squad, personally i Think Germany are a bit overated To be honest, I don't rate Lowe as manager too much, they have so much talent but they seem to employ the pass it to ozil technique, luckily for them international football just isn't that competitive these days and they will probably get To the semis on talent alone But alot of the young hype have been poor this year I.e. Draxler, Goetze
Volland is a very good prospect. I think he could step up in Brazil.

Shkodran Mustafi (Sampdoria),formally Everton player is named in Germany's squad for the World Cup. Thanks Moyes.

Mustafi never looked like a stand out prospect for us - certainly the likes of Bidwell and Forshaw looked much better players in his age group.

He simply didn't settle off the pitch in England and never played that well for us.

Brazil don't have the talent up front that they used to have. There's certainly no one in the Ronaldo/Romario class, nor even the Bebeto/Adriano class. It's a bit like Heitinga being a regular Dutch international.

Just looking at them name's Bruce, now it Fred and Jo.

David Moyes is by nature conservative. In the later years of his time at Everton he became ever more so. If he had decided to stay this season there is absolutely no way that he would have trusted Stones to play as many games as he has done.

yip i reckon we'd have seen a lot of hibbo at centre back when fit

Just looking at them name's Bruce, now it Fred and Jo.

They're certainly not as strong as in previous years. I wonder what impact his year at Barca will have had on Neymar. Will European based defenders be a bit more wise to him now? The Brazilian attack was very good at the Federation Cup thing last year, but a lot of that success came through Neymar. He hasn't really set Spain alight this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back