Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I don't have a clue who I'd take in. But the likes of Pardew, Bruce and other p*ss poor managers are out-doing Martinez tactically and because of that I would take any half decent manager till the end of the season to make sure we stay in the league, how bad is that? Basic managers know that sorting the defence is VITAL, the basis of any good side is the defence, what is the first thing Mourinho has done at every side he's been at?

I'm fearing relegation because the form we're in is bad, it's not as if we're unlucky the performances are awful, we're the worst team to watch by a mile and Martinez refuses to put emphasis on our backline.

Bruce and Pardew outdoing him...well that happends sometimes but are you actually implying they would be your candidates?

I remember my brother telling me that after we lost our final game and finished 17th in 2004, supposedly Kenwright came down and read the riot act to the players. Basically said there will be changes if people don't wise up, and it won't be the manager. Next season we finished 4th.

Wonder if the same thing has happened/will happen. There was a rumour the other day that Martinez and Kenwright were having a crisis meeting on Thursday or Friday, and that coincided with Jags coming out and saying they all support the manager. I wonder if Bill has said anything to the players. I hope he has. Some of their efforts have been disgusting, regardless of their position and our current situation.

There was a rumour the other day that Martinez and Kenwright were having a crisis meeting on Thursday or Friday, and that coincided with Jags coming out and saying they all support the manager. I wonder if Bill has said anything to the players. I hope he has. Some of their efforts have been disgusting, regardless of their position and our current situation.
if true then jags and co should of been supporting the manager all season I wonder if there is a divide.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter who he brings in....they will have to comply with his way of playing.

And uv the can't step up then we are screwed again.

For example, we are crying out for a no nonsense, agricultural cente half to command the air at the back and lace the ball to safety instead of playing tiki rotten taki in the box and short passing it out to the likes of Barry and McGeady fir them to screw up and the ball to wind up in our net.

People of Shawcross's ilk (not him, of course.....but an effective, nasty cart horse like him).

But if Bobby fetched that type of player in he would tell him to play like Beckenbauer :(

Besic is shaping up on those lines pity he is not a CB.

Err..nope.

Mirallas along with McCarthy has kept our season alive so far. He is one of the few who look more than half-arsed.

Sorry I disagree. Mirallas frustrates me every game. He loses possession more than he creates and a player in his position needs to take his chances if we are to break into the top four. If he had Martinez wouldn't be under this pressure.

[QUOTE="bizzaro, post: 3257952, member: 24589"[QOUTE]The plotters won't like to be reminded of that dave.[/QUOTE]

Who are the plotters please tell? and how do you know they are plotting?

I remember my brother telling me that after we lost our final game and finished 17th in 2004, supposedly Kenwright came down and read the riot act to the players. Basically said there will be changes if people don't wise up, and it won't be the manager. Next season we finished 4th.

Wonder if the same thing has happened/will happen. There was a rumour the other day that Martinez and Kenwright were having a crisis meeting on Thursday or Friday, and that coincided with Jags coming out and saying they all support the manager. I wonder if Bill has said anything to the players. I hope he has. Some of their efforts have been disgusting, regardless of their position and our current situation.

I'm glad someone else has seen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back