Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets hope ay but being booed of the park hasn't even made them want to have a go at least with moyes you could expect the team to come out battling the next game but theres nothing thats what worries me mate.
At wigan his teams were known to pick up drastically in the second half of the season, they'd go on runs beating everyone, only reason they came up short in the last season was most of the players looked to have made the choice to go all out in the cup instead of the league

Bruce and Pardew outdoing him...well that happends sometimes but are you actually implying they would be your candidates?

Oh god no. Ronald Koeman has Southampton keeping clean sheets as well as playing at a high tempo, that's what I want at Everton. It's useless putting emphasis on attacking play (ours is still awful) if your defence is trash. He wouldn't come, so I don't know who I'd want to be honest, but from what I'm seeing things need freshening up. Dressing room stinks, rumours everywhere... something's not right at our club.

Mirallas and Lukaku are big problems?

LOL

So you don't think they've missed chances that players in their positions need to take? Goals that would have drawn or win games which in turn gives more confidence to the whole team.

We've played well in lots of games this season but not taken the opportunities and the pressure is building in every game.
When Lakaku was tapping them in at the start of last season it gave the whole team more confidence. He needs to find that form again.

So you don't think they've missed chances that players in their positions need to take? Goals that would have drawn or win games which in turn gives more confidence to the whole team.

We've played well in lots of games this season but not taken the opportunities and the pressure is building in every game.
When Lakaku was tapping them in at the start of last season it gave the whole team more confidence. He needs to find that form again.
I'm struggling to think of a clear cut chance that Lukaku has missed this season bar the Sunderland game. The problem is that we don't create anything for him, not that he's missing chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back