Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god no. Ronald Koeman has Southampton keeping clean sheets as well as playing at a high tempo, that's what I want at Everton. It's useless putting emphasis on attacking play (ours is still awful) if your defence is trash. He wouldn't come, so I don't know who I'd want to be honest, but from what I'm seeing things need freshening up. Dressing room stinks, rumours everywhere... something's not right at our club.

The toilets are blocked and they can't get rid of the stink!

Thierry Henry is probably the best striker this league has seen. It's a totally unfair comparison. The only strikers that can consistantly create goals out of nothing are at the best clubs in the world. Lukaku can't be expected to at 21.
Not suggesting he should be compared to the great Henry,just a point on his goal scoring

What constitutes a scoring opportunity in your book,for me sight of goal around 20 yards of the goal is a chance,now Lukaku has not been a threat from this area,he's not alone in this I have to add,but he's a big powerful lad and for me he doesn't do enough even with limited service

I think the worst thing that you're doing mate is going onto a forum and telling other people about their own club.

Not at all. It's called having an opinion and a NEUTRAL opinion. I don't have anything against Everton, I don't consider you a rival. It's your red neighbours I can't stand.

Look - if you see posts I made about Martinez last season at other forums I am a member at, you'll find glowing praise even AFTER you beat us when we had the clueless one in charge.

RM is a nice guy, I love his philosophy - he is the man responsible for the blueprint at Swansea City remember.

But I doubt his abilities at coaching a defence at a big club like Everton - I think this is fair?

Not at all. It's called having an opinion and a NEUTRAL opinion. I don't have anything against Everton, I don't consider you a rival. It's your red neighbours I can't stand.

Look - if you see posts I made about Martinez last season at other forums I am a member at, you'll find glowing praise even AFTER you beat us when we had the clueless one in charge.

RM is a nice guy, I love his philosophy - he is the man responsible for the blueprint at Swansea City remember.

But I doubt his abilities at coaching a defence at a big club like Everton - I think this is fair?
You don't consider Everton your rival

And the condescension keeps on flowing

The plotters are trying to generate hysteria

This then gets published in the press that then is intended to force the manager out

@davek is onto them though.

Mate, I told DaveK, I do not care who the manager is, as long as he gets our club winning, putting points on the table and back up the ladder. For me 38 games won by 1-0 would be fine. It would be maximum points and a plus 38 GD. But we have 18 games left, so keeping to my theme who ever is the manager if he can get us 18 wins at 1-0 good on that would be great.

Mate, I told DaveK, I do not care who the manager is, as long as he gets our club winning, putting points on the table and back up the ladder. For me 38 games won by 1-0 would be fine. It would be maximum points and a plus 38 GD. But we have 18 games left, so keeping to my theme who ever is the manager if he can get us 18 wins at 1-0 good on that would be great.

For me its about identifying the cause of the players piss poor performance.

If its a bad egg (Distin) that player needs booting.

You don't consider Everton your rival

And the condescension keeps on flowing

You're not our rivals mate. See the league table.

When was the last time you were our rival? Our rivals have been Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal apart from last season when Moyes took us to midtable status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back