Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there it is - you can't backup why my statement was incorrect. I love you Bizzy, you're the gift that keeps on giving x

But yes, let's stay on topic - should Bob be sacked? What is the general feeling amongst matchgoing fans on this?

You've completely derailed the thread and have been reported.

In terms of Roberto. I take your opinion with a pinch of salt. Oh ye who appointed 'The Chosen One'.

Go back whence ye came.

@davek

You've completely derailed the thread and have been reported.

In terms of Roberto. I take your opinion with a pinch of salt. Oh ye who appointed 'The Chosen One'.

Go back whence ye came.

@davek

I appointed David Moyes? Wait, what?

It's crossed my mind before but this has confirmed it - you are 15 years old. A few people from GOT have told me you're a bit of a loon but I wanted to judge for myself. Well, they were right.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread mods/admins. I accept full responsibility and any punishment which is coming my way.

Regards,

Jim

The plotters are out there.

Its clear given how quickly and loudly some have demanded the decapitation of the manager after an unfortunate loss of form

I agree with @davek and his bad egg theory.

Yeah take him to the Tower and off with his head, that's the only way The Plotters will be satisfied.

Then peace and glory will reign over the land.

And there it is - you can't backup why my statement was incorrect. I love you Bizzy, you're the gift that keeps on giving x

But yes, let's stay on topic - should Bob be sacked? What is the general feeling amongst matchgoing fans on this?

Mate, as a fan of another club you are a guest here, a welcome guest as long as you stay within the rules and the spirit of the site.

Like all guests though in any establishment, even football forums, failure to do so ends in the guest leaving.

Please keep to the site rules, by virtue of you being here I am guessing you want to stay.

Mate, as a fan of another club you are a guest here, a welcome guest as long as you stay within the rules and the spirit of the site.

Like all guests though in any establishment, even football forums, failure to do so ends in the guest leaving.

Please keep to the site rules, by virtue of you being here I am guessing you want to stay.

Apologies mate, I should have stayed away from the thread after giving my opinion on RM.

Warning is taken into account - I won't cause any more upset in here :)

I appointed David Moyes? Wait, what?

It's crossed my mind before but this has confirmed it - you are 15 years old. A few people from GOT have told me you're a bit of a loon but I wanted to judge for myself. Well, they were right.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the thread mods/admins. I accept full responsibility and any punishment which is coming my way.

Regards,

Jim

Quieten down Jim you plantpot. This is an Everton forum and no-one's going to thank you for reminding us how crap we currently are.

Sorry I disagree. Mirallas frustrates me every game. He loses possession more than he creates and a player in his position needs to take his chances if we are to break into the top four. If he had Martinez wouldn't be under this pressure.
Mirallas flatters to deceive. Normally when he's on a run, the first 90% of the action will be brilliant, but then he'll unnecessarily run into trouble, or trip over the ball, or make the wrong decision.......

He's also lily-livered, not one you'd choose to have in a side battling relegation. One final issue with him -- he's very self-centred, the sort who'd not be unhappy losing so long as he'd played well.

Mirallas flatters to deceive. Normally when he's on a run, the first 90% of the action will be brilliant, but then he'll unnecessarily run into trouble, or trip over the ball, or make the wrong decision.......

He's also lily-livered, not one you'd choose to have in a side battling relegation. One final issue with him -- he's very self-centred, the sort who'd not be unhappy losing so long as he'd played well.
What about playing him as a striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back