Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not our rivals mate. See the league table.

When was the last time you were our rival? Our rivals have been Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal apart from last season when Moyes took us to midtable status.

I hope the moderators take the appropriate action now. Boot you.

For me its about identifying the cause of the players piss poor performance.

If its a bad egg (Distin) that player needs booting.

I would be with you there, now he is in my mind (and Dave's) deadwood. But boy I would like to add Barry, Osman, Gibson, Pienaar, Robles ,Howard, oh there must be one or two more.

I'm petrified that if we sack him we'll be relegated.

Don't ask me how i figure that considering we're already being relegated!

crazy times.

No idea what the right move is.

I would be with you there, now he is in my mind (and Dave's) deadwood. But boy I would like to add Barry, Osman, Gibson, Pienaar, Robles ,Howard, oh there must be one or two more.

I doubt we would do it to that scale in one go.

But watch and see.

There's a Plotters meeting in the Winslow 6pm tonight if anyone is interested.

You'll have to know the secret Plotters password to gain entry though.

The doorman and barstaff are in on the Plot as well so there's no getting around it.

Thanks for the intel.

@davek you might be able to infilitrate it with your contacts

Oh god no. Ronald Koeman has Southampton keeping clean sheets as well as playing at a high tempo, that's what I want at Everton. It's useless putting emphasis on attacking play (ours is still awful) if your defence is trash. He wouldn't come, so I don't know who I'd want to be honest, but from what I'm seeing things need freshening up. Dressing room stinks, rumours everywhere... something's not right at our club.

Something defo not right...
But Martinez will work it out after he sets things right

You're not our rivals mate. See the league table.

When was the last time you were our rival? Our rivals have been Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal apart from last season when Moyes took us to midtable status.

I don't think Chelsea or Man City will really look at you in terms of rivals anymore as you are so far behind them in all terms. You are City rivals against Man City as we are City rivals against Liverpool. Until you revert to type and spend 100's of millions on players then you are unlikely to rival Chelsea or City for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back