Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That link to Wigan supporters views on Martinez was an interesting read...and a somewhat concerning one. I have to confess my support of Martimez is in the balance
Jesus wept, we haven't reached the stage where we're quoting for authority the thoughts of people who still think the earth is flat and point up at aeroplanes with their mouths open have we?!

I dont think many are realistically looking to the City game for points, tbh, more for evidence that we remain competitive. WBA is a different kettle of fish, though. That could prove a very significant night if we get nothing on Saturday. I still believe though that whatever's happening below us is equally important. If three or four below us are looking marooned it'll look a lot less dangerous. We have the chance after City to put two of them currently below further into trouble. If we do that - crisis over.
There are 3 games this weekend between relegation threatened sides so at least 3 of them, and possibly all 6, will narrow the gap on us should/when we lose. The WBA game will be absolutely massive for whether RM remains in charge.

There are 3 games this weekend between relegation threatened sides so at least 3 of them, and possibly all 6, will narrow the gap on us should/when we lose. The WBA game will be absolutely massive for whether RM remains in charge.

But if we win we will start putting clear blue water between us and the relegation strugglers.

The closer this game gets the more confident I am becoming.

A draw......at the very least.

??

WBA v Hull and Burnley v QPR.

You're not seriously suggesting Leicester v Villa is the other one?

I'd classify 'relegation threatened' from Hull down. That's why the Everton v WBA fixture is crucial: it could pull us into the orbit of that scrap.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though.

On second thoughts, I think he should remain captain. Let him wear that armband over his eyes, he might play better. The useless pile of *****.

penguin-oh-no-you-didnt-awesomegifs.gif

Jesus wept, we haven't reached the stage where we're quoting for authority the thoughts of people who still think the earth is flat and point up at aeroplanes with their mouths open have we?!
What a very stupid,ignorant comment to make. Read what was said as it's absolutely correct.

...actually, I thought the comments/observations made therein that link were well articulated . Perhaps I lack your powers of condescension...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back