Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a complet overhaul like Spurs did. Keep Ross, James, Besic, Stones, Browning, Coleman, and maybe Kev. Sell the rest and bring in players who fit the style.

This season is lost accept it or not. Our aim should be top half, and Europa League win. Next season, we will do a lot better, but for now, to save the heartbreaks, let's just aim for top half finish.c

For some reason you left the last two games out there, which would have included the traditional new years day fixture - we won the next two games, and our last away win was December, not October - and a December that included an away point at Old Trafford.

This is worse. Not in terms of points, but in terms of form. We were crap against QPR and won by default - if they had turned up, it'd have been a different story. The fans knew it too, hence the boos at 3-0.

And can you see a January/February revival from this team under Martinez with the teams we've got to play (City, Arsenal, Chelsea, United?) I certainly can't.

In my view, we haven't been in this much trouble going into a new year since 1999, except arguably Walter Smith's last season in 2002 - but we'll never know as Moyes came in and turned it on it's head.

In terms of form, maybe. But we had good performances earlier this year (arsenal at home, europe, west ham, aston villa) where as 2005-06 we'd been dire all season.

I think honestly, I'm more optimistic this time then I was then.

The thought of this club managed by back room staff already here who've been encouraging an insurrection to get themselves another mans job is nauseating.

There no way Kenwright can allow that this to happen. It's surely a recipe for disaster. If Martinez does leave (and I dearly hope not) I hope to god an outsider is brought in. I don't care who, I just couldn't stomach facing the prospect of everton being managed by some scumbag backstabbing insider. I'd only be partially pacified by a new broom who came in and swept the arl arses out the door ASAP.

The thought of this club managed by back room staff already here who've been encouraging an insurrection to get themselves another mans job is nauseating.

There no way Kenwright can allow that this to happen. It's surely a recipe for disaster. If Martinez does leave (and I dearly hope not) I hope to god an outsider is brought in. I don't care who, I just couldn't stomach facing the prospect of everton being managed by some scumbag backstabbing insider. I'd only be partially pacified by a new broom who came in and swept the arl arses out the door ASAP.

You realise you've made literally every thing you've said there up though, yeah?

Who brought the back stabbers in though,if it's happening then I would suggest Roberto knows and will do something about it,for me I don't buy it,it's too simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back