Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Dave's just fed up with the old regime so he's having a bit of fun with it. It's fair enough really, they are a bit of a crew and they haven't really done anything. The only worry would be Roberto surviving the pressure, clearing them out, but then replacing them with full Wigan.

Lol at accidental bullet point.

The thought of this club managed by back room staff already here who've been encouraging an insurrection to get themselves another mans job is nauseating.

There no way Kenwright can allow that this to happen. It's surely a recipe for disaster. If Martinez does leave (and I dearly hope not) I hope to god an outsider is brought in. I don't care who, I just couldn't stomach facing the prospect of everton being managed by some scumbag backstabbing insider. I'd only be partially pacified by a new broom who came in and swept the arl arses out the door ASAP.

Hahahahaha, point and laugh.

You have masses of proof about backroom staff cutting throats? Thought not.
Kenright can't allow this to happen? Have you read your post history? It's a matter of hours before you hold Kenwright responsible for cutting Martinez throat. 'small time leadership from the owner of the trainset' etc. So far as outsiders go, the last two trophy winners were Kendall and Royle IIRC. So erm, pipe your propaganda down and try stupifying some of the support with much lesser, smaller lies, those smaller lesser lies might make it through the grid and fall on a few easy to pursuade ears.

Point and laugh. Ha ha ha!

To answer the OP - no, not yet.

3 big games coming up against 2 physical sides one of whom has a new manager who has proven he knows how to beat us, plus the joint league leaders.

Lose all 3 would be 7 on the spin and he's a goner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back