Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Should Martinez be sacked? (Post-Hull poll)

Should Martinez be sacked

• Yes

Votes: 294 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 509 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the OP - no, not yet.

3 big games coming up against 2 physical sides one of whom has a new manager who has proven he knows how to beat us, plus the joint league leaders.

Lose all 3 would be 7 on the spin and he's a goner.
I can see Blue Bill and Roberto both agreeing that losing to West Ham may actually be a blessing as it's less games to stretch our 'ageing' squad and staying up will now be our agenda

I can see Blue Bill and Roberto both agreeing that losing to West Ham may actually be a blessing as it's less games to stretch our 'ageing' squad and staying up will now be our agenda

Yep, or alternatively it could be a happy distraction which if won would buy him some more time as we start dreaming of Wembley.

Personally would love us to go for it no-holes-barred against West Ham.

I honestly can't see the point of playing on now with Martinez. What is the point if the players are determined not to defend.

This is just wilful activity to get a manager out. There's surely no question? No one can doubt that now.

I'd never support a manager promoted within against that backdrop. They have downed tools to get their own way. Only an outsider coming in who looked at this and took an axe to the players who are getting Martinez sacked could command any respect for me.

I'm disgusted and astonished at these turn of events.

It's nothing short of a mutiny. The horrible tanking over paid bunch of ****s.

I honestly can't see the point of playing on now with Martinez. What is the point if the players are determined not to defend.

This is just wilful activity to get a manager out. There's surely no question? No one can doubt that now.

I'd never support a manager promoted within against that backdrop. They have downed tools to get their own way. Only an outsider coming in who looked at this and took an axe to the players who are getting Martinez sacked could command any respect for me.

Where have you got the idea of this? For me it's simple,play your best players in their best positions,it's gives you a good chance of winning games

Barry, Besic and Alcaraz today and Barkley, Distin and McGeady last week?

Plus Robles.

Those the players you're fingering for throwing these games, presumably?

Yep, or alternatively it could be a happy distraction which if won would buy him some more time as we start dreaming of Wembley.

Personally would love us to go for it no-holes-barred against West Ham.
I'd take staying up over not and winning the fa cup

The thought of this club managed by back room staff already here who've been encouraging an insurrection to get themselves another mans job is nauseating.

There no way Kenwright can allow that this to happen. It's surely a recipe for disaster. If Martinez does leave (and I dearly hope not) I hope to god an outsider is brought in. I don't care who, I just couldn't stomach facing the prospect of everton being managed by some scumbag backstabbing insider. I'd only be partially pacified by a new broom who came in and swept the arl arses out the door ASAP.

Imagine if NEVILLE was drafted in.

I would become militant I think.

Where have you got the idea of this? For me it's simple,play your best players in their best positions,it's gives you a good chance of winning games
You can't be serious watching this fake defending. You actually think they give a **** or are trying in any way shape or form?

They're going through the motions getting the manager the sack.

No question AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back