Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually waiting for an announcement but like much other things with the beloved blues, it will fail to be delivered.

Well, it's over 12 hours now, so I think it's safe to assume a sacking isn't going to happen. Hugely disappointing. The fans don't want Martinez anymore. Simply not having him in the touchline would be a huge boost to the fans on Saturday. Imagine big Joe leading us out, invoking memories of 95?

I can't believe folk think nothing would change if we sacked him now.

'Virtually mathematically safe' in mid April, it makes me feel nausea welling up in my throat! Sack him, use Joe, sheedy/ dave unsworth or even ask peter reid, just for the semi! One thing we must not do, is put that coke headed glaswegian gobshoite drunken duncan anywhere near! If people seriously think he could install,pride in the palyers, why hasnt he done that yet? He works with them every day for gods sake!
You'll be hoping Big Duncan doesn't find out where you live,I am presuming from your rant you're not a fan of his?and for the record he is not Glaswegian.

Absolutely anyone within the club who the players respect, doesn't matter who it is.

No matter whether Martinez has lost the dressing room, the players should want to win the semi on Saturday for themselves and the fans.

If they can't get themselves motivated for the game on Saturday, then they don't deserve to be at our club, regardless of who they are.

It's not just about motivation. His inability to adapt mid game is also shocking. His inability to adapt throughout a season is even more shocking. He has to go now. If I put in a performance like him at work I'd be stood queueing in the job centre now with a P45 in my hand!

I woke up this morning with a bit of hope but mostly dread knowing that I wouldn't get a notification saying he's been sacked.

The utter state of this club and their complete lack of respect for themselves sometimes...

Well, it's over 12 hours now, so I think it's safe to assume a sacking isn't going to happen. Hugely disappointing. The fans don't want Martinez anymore. Simply not having him in the touchline would be a huge boost to the fans on Saturday. Imagine big Joe leading us out, invoking memories of 95?

...never thought I'd say this but I honestly think this is the only way to guarantee even a chance of progression and instilling unity amongst both ourselves and the players now. JOE & DUNCAN leading them out, fire up both us & them.

I still have hope. If BK even cares half as much as he says he does then the wheels should be well turning on this very prospect.

Totally agree mate, the players will no longer listen to his boring team talks.

Get a caretaker manager in now to get the fans motivated for the weekend

Woke up this morning to a few txts on my phone and i got my hopes up it was about martinez sacking but no it was just a liverpool fan rubbing it in, didn't think our board had the bottle to sack him.

...never thought I'd say this but I honestly think this is the only way to guarantee even a chance of progression and instilling unity amongst both ourselves and the players now. JOE & DUNCAN leading them out, fire up both us & them.

I still have hope. If BK even cares half as much as he says he does then the wheels should be well turning on this very prospect.

Ferguson?

He couldnt motivate himself when he played most of the time. Why would he be any use at motivating others? Ferguson is a Martinez disciple anyway.

Id be more worried about Royle's health than anything.

Regardless the players need to motivate themselves. Its a cup semi at Wembley! If they cant manage to do that then we are in deeper trouble than we realise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back