Sick at Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate anything aniseed, to the point if I had a shot of Pernod sober, I suspect I’d spew anyway. So by the time I’m pissed enough to think hitting bottles of that, or Absinthe etc , it’s absolutely nailed one the khazi is going to get a hammering (if the host is lucky, more often than not it’s carpets, walls and furniture that gets it)
Hasn’t stopped me doing though :pint2:

I'm not proud of this but I've spewed many times in my younger years due to excessive alcohol consumption but it has been a while now. Last time I was trying to outdrink my son when we sat up one night drinking the 50% vodka we had bought in duty free after going to watch Everton v Young Boys in Bern a few years ago. But I still like vodka so that doesn't count. Aussie white. OMG! I recall lying in the gutter in Moorfields, sick all over me and my white shoes and handbag combo - very stylish 1980s, unable to speak or walk after about three of them (I am a classy bird!) The thought of it makes me ill.
But the winner is bacardi and coke. Used to drink it by the bucketful until one night I overindulged and vomited black sick for what seemed like hours. I thought I had ruptured a blood vessel and was about to die.

Must be 35 years since I last had that particular drink.

I take my hat off to you, I folded at 5 and my legendary drinking mate folded at 9, holding the record for a few weeks, until one Friday afternoon scaffolder working in Renshaw St smashed it with 12/13.

He was off work sick for the rest of the week though !
A bonafide case of alcohol poisoning. From the six pints, I literally bounced off shops on the way home with eyes as red as the pint.

There's someone on here who still drinks it, buys it online. Can't remember who though.
Think it might be @Eggs....not been ill on Aussie Whites, but it re arranged my brain cells and put them back in the wrong order.

Drambuie was my downfall at a mate's party...on top of a fair few pints. Woke up after being comatose having deposited the contents of my stomach in a flowerbed. The smell of it still turns my guts after 50 years.

I'm not proud of this but I've spewed many times in my younger years due to excessive alcohol consumption but it has been a while now. Last time I was trying to outdrink my son when we sat up one night drinking the 50% vodka we had bought in duty free after going to watch Everton v Young Boys in Bern a few years ago. But I still like vodka so that doesn't count. Aussie white. OMG! I recall lying in the gutter in Moorfields, sick all over me and my white shoes and handbag combo - very stylish 1980s, unable to speak or walk after about three of them (I am a classy bird!) The thought of it makes me ill.
But the winner is bacardi and coke. Used to drink it by the bucketful until one night I overindulged and vomited black sick for what seemed like hours. I thought I had ruptured a blood vessel and was about to die.

Must be 35 years since I last had that particular drink.
Bacardi is definitely the devil's vomit, disgusting stuff.

Think it might be @Eggs....not been ill on Aussie Whites, but it re arranged my brain cells and put them back in the wrong order.

Drambuie was my downfall at a mate's party...on top of a fair few pints. Woke up after being comatose having deposited the contents of my stomach in a flowerbed. The smell of it still turns my guts after 50 years.
My next door neighbours rockery was the recipient of quite a lot of my "illnesses"

Father in law got me on the malt whisky the night before my wedding.
Ruined me.
Hungover I spent the whole wedding day puking up.
Had to pretend that the baby needed changing all the time to slink off to the bogs to puke.
Couldn’t eat any of the boss sit down dinner either.
He deffo did it to get some truth out of me before letting me marry his daughter.
Never touched it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back