Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I know, but at this time of year its a bit of fun.

Oh for sure! Some of them are just crazy. Like 'I heard off the kitman who is going out with my sisters brother that Riquelme is on his way!!! COYBSSSSSSSSSSSS!'.

Me and a mate used to see what insane things we could get them to publish. I got him joining Leicester.

...latest on the rumours site is Mark Noble to us as part of Jelavic deal - 'from a bloke I know at the Hammers who is in the know'. I know to take these with a pinch of salt but I can't help looking and you never know!!

El Crabinho....

No thanks

paul-ince-and-son-tom-ince-the_4160438.jpg
I've seen that look before....

Oh for sure! Some of them are just crazy. Like 'I heard off the kitman who is going out with my sisters brother that Riquelme is on his way!!! COYBSSSSSSSSSSSS!'.

Me and a mate used to see what insane things we could get them to publish. I got him joining Leicester.

...that's funny, but you never know there might be a grain of truth in one of them.

...that's funny, but you never know there might be a grain of truth in one of them.

remember when lukaku was mentioned on SSN? and everyone was like ' yeah alright jim white, you bl00dy idiot' unfortunately the proliferation of rumour sites has led to deep held cynicism about any rumour, particularly on GOT..

ooh i feel an essay coming on...

...latest on the rumours site is Mark Noble to us as part of Jelavic deal - 'from a bloke I know at the Hammers who is in the know'. I know to take these with a pinch of salt but I can't help looking and you never know!!

Eggs lad, deep down you know there is no truth whatsoever in those rumours. Stop doing it to yourself.

As long as we keep an English/British/English-speaking core to the side I don't mind us getting a few foreigners in. With Jagielka, Howard here for the next three seasons as first XI players, then Barry and Baines hopefully first XI players next two three seasons and James Mc and Barkley hopefully for the next decade, and Seamus too, Stones, maybe even Duffy...

We just need to find value-for-money players, and somehow persuade them to join us over other teams who might be able to offer more celebrity cities and more money for wages, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back