Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klinsman politicking for a return of one Landon Donovan. He could be very useful in kicking in Mirallas to get going this season as some one to breathe a little competition while Delofeuo is still on the injury list.

So you want a starting standard centre-half AS WELL as a starting standard central midfielder and a backup to Lukaku? Did we win £40m for beating Southampton? I don't know if you've been away somewhere remote, but we're Everton and we don't have much cash.

Jags is out for maybe a month. After that, Alcaraz and Stones are two decent backups. Conversely if either Barry or McCarthy are out (and given their proclivity for collecting yellow cards, it will happen again soon) then Osman is in the starting lineup, and that's far more worrying than Stones getting game time.

We need a CM far more than a CB, so we should pick up the CM now and wait until summer for the CB.

Naa mate, ive been no where, all im saying is that if we do sell Heitinga next month, with Jags out now were gonna be a bit light at the back IF we pick up anymore injuries there?!.

We probs wont go for a CB till the summer, but who knows, Martinez always says we'll be stronger by the end of the window and i trust him.

And no, im not one of these fools that thinks weve got all the Felli & Anichebe money left over for signings!. To my reconning, before sales, weve got about 8, to 10 million say?!.

Apart from looking like a total bellend, Noble isn't a bad player. Very hard worker with a decent pass and makes the right decisions.

He really isnt. My missus and there family are Hammers and dont even rate him that highly, they only like him cos he's one of there own who puts a shift in.

I think we are pretty much covered at CB personally.

We have Distin, Jags, Alcopop, Stones and Hibbert at a push, probably even Barry could play there, not to mention we could probably recall Duffy in an emergency, would hate to see us spend any of our very limited funds on a CB. The fullback postion and GK also looks fine.

We are quite light on the wings, in the CM postion and also a Striker, ideally we buy another Mirallas, somebody capable of playing on the wing and upfront, then we defo need cover at CM.

He really isnt. My missus and there family are Hammers and dont even rate him that highly, they only like him cos he's one of there own who puts a shift in.

Weird that, hammers fan one of my cousin goes out with and his family think he's class! all about opinions isn't it.

We need a left winger, simple.

Oviedo can play there and can do a job but I would be looking for someone in the Gaitan mold

You're on Everton Rumours again aren't you mate?

I'm a bit like you. Can't help but take a look. But in all honestly I don't think i've ever seen one come true.

DAVIDMOYES posted about Mirallas on there minutes before posting on here I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back