Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anderson has been on the transfer list for a while. pick him up for £5 million we add depth to our already strong midfield.

TrollFaceDancing_large.gif

I'm surprised people are now more willing to sell Baines. I don't think we would ever get his value to us in a transfer fee. His free kicks alone are worth 15 million.

I'm surprised people are now more willing to sell Baines. I don't think we would ever get his value to us in a transfer fee. His free kicks alone are worth 15 million.

I'd rather get 15m now lad.

He wants to go clearly so just let him. Its get 15m for him now or get nothing when his contract runs out which is soon.

Anderson is good.
A midfielder with good vision, adept tackling ability, strong, tireless and hard-working abilities.
£5 million is 1/4 of what Man united payed for him

Anderson is good.
A midfielder with good vision, adept tackling ability, strong, tireless and hard-working abilities.
£5 million is 1/4 of what Man united payed for him

I think he is a decent player lad. God knows why he doesn't play instead of Cleverley

Anderson please NO, he's injury prone and his conditions terrible when 'fit', theirs a good reason hes not a starter for united and they apparently want shut

An article was released recently describing how Sir Alex ruined Anderson, something dealing with making him a more holding midfielder rather than his preferred attacking midfield (currently occupied by Barkley) so he's a pass for me

#inbobbywetrust

OVIEDO BABY! But in all seriousness, I still wouldn't sell Baines for anything less than 17mil. We won't get that from anyone, so he stays. He's still the top LB in the prem despite his slight dip in form before the injury.

Couple of rumours regarding Jack Rodwell returning.

This was mooted at the end of October and during pre season too. His injury record would suggest we steer clear but I guess with Martinez' background in Physio, IF we could get him fit and firing, he could be the perfect successor long term in the Barry role. His attributes are much more suitable in the current system than in any Moyes setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back