Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you've been watching a player for a couple of games, think he looks decent, but then you find out that he couldn't quite make the grade at the RS? Well that's just happened to me with 21 year old centre-midfielder Christopher Buchtmann of St. Pauli.

[video=youtube;fGovx2fjJbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGovx2fjJbs[/video]

This was from today. Just look at dat pass b)

Last edited:
Incidentally, what were his views on Pizzas of the Pineapple variety?

I think he's a fan to be honest.

Shame what has happened to his career. Do you think he will get a chance at Man city, or more to the point does Jack?

He is looking for a loan move but nothing as of yet.

Does this mean we can upgrade you from fourth best sauce to third now mate?

Up to ninth now mate but thanks for optimism.

Ive heard we are in talks with Splinterino LePyarbonce, anybody else heard this?

praying-mantis-lol.gif

“Corinthians are willing to listen to offers for Brazil international striker Alexandre Pato. The 24-year-old has been linked with Arsenal and Tottenham." (Football Transfer League Website)

Would this be too far of a stretch??? Think this would be fantastic if we could get Pato in Blue

Last edited:

“Corinthians are willing to listen to offers for Brazil international striker Alexandre Pato. The 24-year-old has been linked with Arsenal and Tottenham." (Football Transfer League Website)

Would this be too far of a stretch??? Think this would be fantastic if we could get Pato in Blue

Was thinking this today. If arsenal are in for him you have to doubt he'll come to us but if its just spurs and we can match the price I don't see why not. Are spurs really going to be after anyone this January? They've just spent £110 mill I don't think they will tbh. You can look at Chelsea but he's not a mourinho type of striker really.

Would be amazing I heard he's available for about 10 mill as well. Would be a huge ask to get him here but would be amazing.

vault me if im wrong but looked promising for a while as a youngun but has lost form and confidence, hes gash which is why hes back in brazil

vault me if im wrong but looked promising for a while as a youngun but has lost form and confidence, hes gash which is why hes back in brazil

I thought he always looked like he had more to give then he was giving. the lad has more then potential but needs the right type of manager to bring it out I think and wasn't be home sick? Either way can't be that bad.

I thought he always looked like he had more to give then he was giving. the lad has more then potential but needs the right type of manager to bring it out I think and wasn't be home sick? Either way can't be that bad.

Not gash, just permanently injured, or was when playing for Milan, wouldn't touch him with a barge-pole to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back