Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the the start of the window we needed a CM, a winger and a forward. We've one down, in near completion and we're just missing the CM. After McCarthy, I'll trust Roberto on this one

He plays in the Championship, got relegated last season and no one else is interested in him.

McCarthy was known to be a talent watched by other clubs. This fella doesn't have the same rep.

But I admit, I'm basing this not on actually seeing him play. But one thing I can tell you is that the other top 7 clubs won't be signing a player like that while they attempt to push on.

Because Kone looked dire in those couple of appearances for us.

LOL. You're not basing you're opinion on watching him play but on the basis he got relegated and plays in the championship? Guess we should never have bought Johnson, Lescott and Jags. Never mind that Coleman lid who used to play for Sligo Rovers ffs.

Some proper idiots on here...... Same people who were slating Barry, Gibson, Mcarthy, Stones....... All keyboard warriors and all boss at football manager on th Xbox.
That's not a particularly helpful thing to say either really. People shouldn't be hysterical about it like, but calling them idiots isn't going o do any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back