Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going off this post there is only one drama queen. I don't think anyone has gone over the top with their comments, he is a decent player but i was hoping for a more creative type.

You posted " he is a midfielder and we need midfielders" to me this means you will take anyone who plays in midfield? now that is a drama queen!.
your missing the point. When we get injuries or a player banned are go to player is Osman for ANY midfield role, the fella hasn't been performing and he don't cope with 90 minutes. Gibson is still out for a while so the squad is lacking options. This fella will give us something else. I'm happy if it goes through. Your the type of person who'd be sponking in his wank sock if the fella had a Spanish name and a £10m fee. What happens if both Barry and McCarthy are out and we have no back up?

Nooo I don't want anymore Wigan players!!!!

Collectively these players got relegated. If it's not their fault it must be the manages fault they went down....

Oh hang on!?!?

He isn't a bad player in my opinion think he will be good cover for us and if rumours are true Gibson back come April ... Is he cup tied ? Could he start Saturday ?

My main source of contention is that this will be the fifth signing from Wigan. We are supposed to be aiming for champs league but we are acquiring half of a lineup that got relegated. How gash must those other six players be if Martinez believes the other 5 are champ league quality?

as I've said before, McArthur has many hours experience playing with McCarthy and would make a great squad player.
He's got as good an engine as McCarthy and is a strong defensively.
He used to Anchor the midfield behind McCarthy for Hamilton before they switched roles for Wigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back