Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one who ever actually watched this guy play for more than a game or two thought this.

To be fair, the 3 games I watched him in were the FA Cup QF, SF and Final. And he was brilliant in all of them.

May have just been a fluke spark of brilliance, though. Time will tell.

The only ex Wigan player who gets in our 11 every week is McCarthy and we all know he's boss.

So if we have a couple of Wigan 1st team on the bench then I don't see the problem.

The love in with Bobby didn't last long, absolutely pathetic, wonder if Jesus Christ is available ?

I refer you to:

My main source of contention is that this will be the fifth signing from Wigan. We are supposed to be aiming for champs league but we are acquiring half of a lineup that got relegated. How gash must those other six players be if Martinez believes the other 5 are champ league quality?

Oh for the love of... :lol:

Gotta laugh or you'd cry :) I can't criticise Martinez's choice of centre-mids so far though so prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Strange one though.

My main source of contention is that this will be the fifth signing from Wigan. We are supposed to be aiming for champs league but we are acquiring half of a lineup that got relegated. How gash must those other six players be if Martinez believes the other 5 are champ league quality?

I can't help but agree with this.

But what do I know?

Just hardly gets the juices flowing this signing does it?

The only ex Wigan player who gets in our 11 every week is McCarthy and we all know he's boss.

So if we have a couple of Wigan 1st team on the bench then I don't see the problem.

Bingo.

Does anyone really believe McCarthur will diplace Barry or McCarthy from the first 11?

Gives us more options than Osman, so can't complain.

Dont like the quality of player we're linked to?

Address all complaints to:

Mr William Kenwright
c/o Goodison Park.
Liverpool 4.

i notice I get a warning and an infraction yet your regular poster gets less. Great that lad

I only need to politely remind Kurt once, without taking up my free time helping this free site going through all the pm's complaining about how Unfair it is. You can alway offer to help moderate, start our own site or even better, find another free Everton site to use.

Still upset about the way the moderators moderate the site and want to go through it in public? Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back