Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
With mclean,mcboyce and mcgomez

151139-mcdonalds-ronald-mcdonald.jpg

Get him in ffs!

I'm happy with this, tonnes better than osman, squad numbers added, bobby knows what hes doing, and mcgeady has given me all the flickz trickz and excitement of this window.

It's a squad signing lads, not intended to be the fulcrum of our side for years to come.

What would you rather have, a natural bustling midfielder who at least is an obstacle in midfield, or Leon "The Invisible Ghost" Osman being walked past for 90 minutes by anyone above League 1 standard?

Assume the fee is around £2m. It adds a body to the squad for the run in, covers injuries and he's experienced at this level, and still approaching his prime. It is what it is, no need to have a meltdown.

It's a Darron Gibson style low risk thing.

Sense has been spoken.

End this thread raaaar now.

I'm happy with this, tonnes better than osman, squad numbers added, bobby knows what hes doing, and mcgeady has given me all the flickz trickz and excitement of this window.

Is he though?
Osman has over 300 appearances for a side consistently in the top 7 of the Premier League and what's McArthur done?

Is he though?
Osman has over 300 appearances for a side consistently in the top 7 of the Premier League and what's McArthur done?

Won the FA cup. Earned appearances by something other than bribing moyes with embarassing pictures of him on the toilet. Managed to outmuscle a player on the ball in the last 6 months. Registered a shot more powerful than that of the average 6 year old girl.

I only need to politely remind Kurt once, without taking up my free time helping this free site going through all the pm's complaining about how Unfair it is. You can alway offer to help moderate, start our own site or even better, find another free Everton site to use.

Still upset about the way the moderators moderate the site and want to go through it in public? Carry on.
sorry you don't like anyone who disagrees with you. Very rawkish trait that. You didn't politely remind me like the other fella it was straight to the infraction button.

Joe Wall ‏@JoeWall_ 42m
Mcarthur is in finch farm today. He did say he was only coming to see one of the coaches though? Weird one. #EFC

Does DAVID MOYES follow this lad on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back