Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, more than happy to wait so RM can get the players he wants for the right price; which was quite evident with McGeady, basically said he was prepared to wait until they managed to strike up a good deal. He's a canny operator is our Bob

Think the summer will be fun, a very good summer

Ha Ha Ha.

I swear to God this club's motto should now be 'Manana'.

The hierarchy of this club must be pissing themselves laughing.

"Bill, they've bought it again...the summer stuff!!!"

"Robert, I know what they're like. They're good, honest, trusting people...you know...MUGS! Ha Ha Ha"

Ha Ha Ha.

"Robert, I know what they're like. They're good, honest, trusting people...you know...MUGS! Ha Ha Ha"

Oh yeah, I forgot that people weren't happy last summer

Ha Ha Ha.

YAWN.............The record needs changing ,you´ve been playing it for for 6 years.

Kenwright missed a trick when he was looking for a new manager

There's so many lads on here who could do a better job, Its really easy by the look of it

YAWN.............The record needs changing ,you´ve been playing it for for 6 years.

Has there been a reason to 'change' it?

We sold a striker and replaced him with a loan and a free. We consistently get stitched up. We have fools who consistently sing his praises too as if he really cares about Everton!

Considering there's a very recent history of transfer incomings disappearing between windows, the fact our new manager might have a net spend of around minus £10-15m after two transfer windows is a little ominous, especially when we sell a striker for around £6m and replace him with a loan. I suppose we'll see in the summer, but we say that every year don't we?

i-love-summer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back