Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what mate, we dont need Kopites when there's Evertonians willing to believe the tripe from the club about jam tomorrow.

Wake up will you.

*next summer*
FFS.

Eve Dave....so we don't have to send the lawnmower back then, it looks like the club promised Gregg 1st go around Finch Farm.

He said pretty clearly in the interview that he wouldn't be available until the last ten games of the season mate, not that he'd need a bedding in period.

To be fair he said he saw him as a player who'd make a lot of impact in the last ten games of the season, not that he was only available for them.

Davek must be one of the best internet characters around. You just cant break him.
Personally i think he's just a talented writer.

Dave is GOT's Francis Urquhart

Francis_Urquhart.jpg

Eve Dave....so we don't have to send the lawnmower back then, it looks like the club promised Gregg 1st go around Finch Farm.

Summer will be the turning point mate. Martinez is reaching his El Dorado - more money than the little Catalan can dream of.

Don't think he meant he won't be able to play until the last 10 games, I think he means that's when he'll have the biggest impact. However, he said the same about Deulofeu.

Take a chance on frimpong on a free

I thought the lad looked good when he played at arsenal but didn't have the best of times with wolves but they where just awful anyway. He's only young isnt he? I'd take him if no one else is comming In like.

And what's this about Sunderland trying for banega? Ffs would be made up if we got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back