Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pages and pages talking about how many loans we can have...

Pages on ovideo leg break which I personally dont want to see and surely should be in its own thread

2 players discussed briefly.

Now were back on the loans again.

MODS can we clean this up please?

Pages on ovideo leg break which I personally dont want to see and surely should be in its own thread

If there are transfer rumours to be discussed they will be discussed, there aren't any so there won't be any discussion. The loans aspect is an issue directly related to our transfers so it's logical that it would be discussed in this thread.

As for Oviedo, how dare people discuss a player's broken leg in a thread about transfers. Outrageous. MODS ?!?!!

If there are transfer rumours to be discussed they will be discussed, there aren't any so there won't be any discussion. The loans aspect is an issue directly related to our transfers so it's logical that it would be discussed in this thread.

As for Oviedo, how dare people discuss a player's broken leg in a thread about transfers. Outrageous. MODS ?!?!!

He is right tho there are other threads for discussing what people are mainly talking about in this thread. When I open this thread I wanna read about transfers not the intercut details of the loan system and our injury list.

Sorry mate but the thread title describes it quite well for most of the content.

And can't you use the report feature to highlight this to the admin with a quick note pal, rather than complain for everyone to see. Cheers.

You forgot to mention endless obsession with players too young to make an impact.

Think chadli could be a good signing for us I know it hasn't gone well at spurs for him but he was a good player before the move to spurs ... As for canales yes please !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back