Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard its much better dealing with Everton now since Martinez is there, under Moyes, not so much.

Meant to be a bit better. Because Martinez isn't as paranoid as Moyes. But still quite bad due to the people who do the actual dealing. Agents such as Pinil Zahavi used to be able to **** us over in deals essentially. Fellaini was going to someone for 7m, Zahavi came to moyes and we ended up paying 15m..

Meant to be a bit better. Because Martinez isn't as paranoid as Moyes. But still quite bad due to the people who do the actual dealing. Agents such as Pinil Zahavi used to be able to **** us over in deals essentially. Fellaini was going to someone for 7m, Zahavi came to moyes and we ended up paying 15m..

Nope.

I beleive this to be incorrect.

I wouldn't say no but a bad season for him wouldn't stop Villa wanting top whack for him!. And IF you had the choice, and obviously IF we had the money, who would you have for £20m, Lukaku or Benteke?.

Kurt Zouma, very higly rated CB and be surprised if only Chelsea are in for him, only young but like Lukaku, a beast for there age!.

Zouma and stones not a bad pairing in theory for the future :)

Indi martins is the one I think we will get in.

We'd been 'in talks' or 'monitoring' since about March time. I think there was a lot of people saying panic buy but we'd actually been on the case as it were since march that year at least.

This Bruno Martins Indiana Jones fella.

I can't recall ever seeing him play but have heard good things.

Anyone on here wanna fill me in with what he's like?

If I said a young Distin would that be accurate?

By the way i wasn't saying we weren't after Fellaini. We had been trying to get him for ages, had him scouted, been in talks etc. But the way the deal happened i was told was how i said before.

This Bruno Martins Indiana Jones fella.

I can't recall ever seeing him play but have heard good things.

Anyone on here wanna fill me in with what he's like?

If I said a young Distin would that be accurate?

Me neither to be honest-- however a lot of people on here saying in the summer;

Left sided centre back
Can play left back
Strong and athletic
Strong defensively
Good passing ability

He was also listed down as a future superstar in a fair few locations on the internet when I dug around in summer.

Honestly sounds like the new Lilian Thuram...but again im in the same boat as you.

Martins-indi is a decent player he certainly has all the attributes to be a very good defender. It's just up to him really. No idea what he's like as a pro though. Would be interested to learn about that side to him

Really? Really???

Im pulling the face I pulled this morning when my missus suggested getting the eldest a drum kit for christmas!!

Baines £12m
Gueye £2m
Pienaar £3m
Osman £2m
Naismith £3m
Alcaraz £1m
Kone £2m

£25 million is more realistic.

Closer, I'd suggest this:

Baines £17m
Gueye £1m
Pienaar £4m
Osman £3m
Naismith £3m
Alcaraz £1m
Kone £4m

£33m. Not bad. But for those prices, I'd sell only Naisy, Kone and Gueye. Then get someone with some impact off the bench, or a youngster to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back