Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Really???

Im pulling the face I pulled this morning when my missus suggested getting the eldest a drum kit for christmas!!

Baines £12m
Gueye £2m
Pienaar £3m
Osman £2m
Naismith £3m
Alcaraz £1m
Kone £2m

£25 million is more realistic.

Hi mate, I saw you mention a drum kit there, if you do get one and the kid isn't interested it might be worth having a little word with MoutsGoat, he's on the look out for one.

Cheers

You honestly think we would overpay 8m for a player cos Moyes was scared on an agent?

No. I don't think it was because of Moyes being scared or anything along those lines. Zahavi was the go between man for Everton and standard for the Fellaini deal. Zahavi is a very influential agent as i'm sure you'll know. I believe Zahavi told moyes that he would have to pay 15m (as we know that the deal started off as us paying down payment of around 11.2m and eventually moved up to 15m, and could have went to 17m). Other clubs were after Fellaini at the time and obviously those clubs had other agents and representatives working for them, Zahavi told Moyes if he didn't pay that price for Fellaini now, he wouldn't get him at all. And Moyes believed him, and we paid that ammount.

No. I don't think it was because of Moyes being scared or anything along those lines. Zahavi was the go between man for Everton and standard for the Fellaini deal. Zahavi is a very influential agent as i'm sure you'll know. I believe Zahavi told moyes that he would have to pay 15m (as we know that the deal started off as us paying down payment of around 11.2m and eventually moved up to 15m, and could have went to 17m). Other clubs were after Fellaini at the time and obviously those clubs had other agents and representatives working for them, Zahavi told Moyes if he didn't pay that price for Fellaini now, he wouldn't get him at all. And Moyes believed him, and we paid that ammount.

Which is nothing like what you said in the other post.

Meant to be a bit better. Because Martinez isn't as paranoid as Moyes. But still quite bad due to the people who do the actual dealing. Agents such as Pinil Zahavi used to be able to **** us over in deals essentially. Fellaini was going to someone for 7m, Zahavi came to moyes and we ended up paying 15m..

Ok mate.

xxxx

But for the record, Moyes clearly overpaid for Fellaini, twice, thats what happens when you leave it till the last hour of a transfer window, can see why he would do it at Everton, cant for the life of me see why he would do it at United.

You honestly think we would overpay 8m for a player cos Moyes was scared on an agent?
I can absolutely believe that Moyes left it very late, got a bit scared with money to burn in the death throes of a window, paid up whatever was asked, including agents fees.
It worked out for us in the end, but it could have gone the other way on that one definitely.

But youve just said the exact same thing further up so you may as well not bother reading this whole post, like most of my posts.

Okay so.. 'Agents such as Pini Zahavi used to be able to **** us over in deals' i go on to explain how he ****ed us over in a deal and how Moyes 'feared'. It's really not that hard to understand.. so no need for your sarcasm. 'Mate'. xxx.

No sarcasm mate, I was simply highlighting how much utter crap you were talking.

Happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back