Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
But for the record, Moyes clearly overpaid for Fellaini, twice, thats what happens when you leave it till the last hour of a transfer window, can see why he would do it at Everton, cant for the life of me see why he would do it at United.

He was getting desperate near the end of the window. He had to save face and make it look like he did something.

No sarcasm mate, I was simply highlighting how much utter crap you were talking.

Happy to help.

I think you could help a lot of people by politely leaving the forum. I'm not talking 'crap' i post on here what i get told. If you don't like it you can politely say so. But don't go about being a [Poor language removed] about it. I'm an Evertonian, i'm a season ticket holder. Just as much a blue as the next blue. I have no reason to lie so don't be a divvie about it mate.

I think you could help a lot of people by politely leaving the forum. I'm not talking 'crap' i post on here what i get told. If you don't like it you can politely say so. But don't go about being a [Poor language removed] about it. I'm an Evertonian, i'm a season ticket holder. Just as much a blue as the next blue. I have no reason to lie so don't be a divvie about it mate.

Just like to state that I agree with this statement

Closer, I'd suggest this:

Baines £17m
Gueye £1m
Pienaar £4m
Osman £3m
Naismith £3m
Alcaraz £1m
Kone £4m

Why sell Kone after hardly any appearances? Or Alcaraz for that matter? Hibbo surely wont be content to sit on the bench, great EPL standard full back, would be a shoe in (excuse the pun) at Stoke, Palace etc, so he might be off esp with Stones as cover for Coleman. Johnny H will go too and possibly Gueye. No chance of Ozzie leaving as will need guaranteed cover after this season without perm deals for G-Baz.

For me, out in Jan will be Heitinga £1m Hibbo £1m Gueye -Free Jelavic - poss on loan

Zouma and stones not a bad pairing in theory for the future :)

Indi martins is the one I think we will get in.

Good shout, looks a good player, very similar in style to Distin but not as tall and imposing, but that will come with age and when he grows out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back