Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnbogason -- Is he actually any good though? Been linked for a bunch of transfer windows even when Moyes was here.

EDIT --WOW just seen his scoring record for heerenveen....played 47 goals 40 ?!

Is he a goal hanger?

Last edited:
Fernando, McGeady and Long would be a decent window for me

With heitjnga and Jelavic getting shipped. Don't need Johnny with stones and Alcaraz as back up and Duffy also. Would sooner play Mirallas or one of the u21s/18s upfront than Jelavic atm

So, after every game I always make a point of asking which players did well for them, and could they improve our squad?

What do we think of Swansea's lot today? Jonjo Shelvey sounded like he had a decent match, caused us plenty of problems.

Finnbogason looks likely to happen. Jelavic completely left out, but seemingly fit. Seen him in the tunnel with a coat on, but not on the bench.

So Jelavic being most likely off this January, Kone injured long term and old, Lukaku and Vellios gone in the summer ... I think we are going to need a few new strikers.

I feel as though without Gerard the attacking options off the bench look pretty dire. We're going to need to make a couple big signings if we want to keep this squad at the top of the table in the short and long term.

Agree with this, there didn't seem to be much pace.

So, guys what type of player is he? Scored an amazing amount of goals....but is there another player he could be compared to so I have an idea of how he plays?

Loads of rumours about us watching him -- still now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back