Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
In recent times mccarthy is the only decent player to come from the spl on the other hand:

alan hutton, craig gordon, whittaker, jelavic, naismith, wilson, Boyd, caldwell, mcmanus, mcdonald, hooper

All average to crap and thats just off the top of my head, for the price them young lads will go for you could chance it abroad and try find a bargain like:

Cabaye £4 mil, Michu £2 mil, arteta £2 mil, benteke £7 mil I remember us being linked with that piatti lad for £2 mil who has done well for valencia this season, look at the lad for that Spanish team we faced pre season who they got on a free etc. I would much rather we tried plucking a talent from abroad that take the higher risk from the spl.
But you also get the soldado of this world . Really if your skint you need to really scout the players or pay top dollar for proven ones

So we are 2 games away from breaking a record going 12 games unbeaten, 2 games away from going a whole calendar year unbeaten in the Premiership at the Grand Old Lady, in 2 games we play Southampton with Clattenburg making his return for the first time in 6 years. No pressure Clattenberg (y)

......Curtis Davis (Hull) and Joe Ledley (Celtic) latest links on the rumour site. Also saying on there that Adam Lallana is a Blue, didn't know that.

Never ever believe things on EvertonRumours mate. It's all made up rubbish.

I once got them to publish my mate moving to Leicester City.

But Lallana was a blue yeah.

Never ever believe things on EvertonRumours mate. It's all made up rubbish.

I once got them to publish my mate moving to Leicester City.

But Lallana was a blue yeah.

...cheers for the heads up on that one. Saying that, I prefer the rumours to everybody's wish list, the odd one might just have something in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back