Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who found all thecheap but excellent players moyes bought? Surely there must have been some of our scouts recomending them, and if they are still here then there is no reason why martinez cant make just as good buys as moyes did?

I'd take Berbatov without a doubt. His link up play would be outstanding for us, he's never relied on pace and Lukaku is looking tired. Gives us 2 dimensions and Lukaku off the bench would be frightening.

Is that Lallana good? Never watch southampton as I can't stand them to be honest.

Seen them like 5 times and he didn't stand out for me and for England I wasn't impressed with him

Halilovic anyone?

Undoubtedly a talent but would he be capable of adapting quickly enough? Buying a 17 year old from the Croatian league is a huge gamble.

Our first choice XI is evidently capable of beating anyone in the Premier League. However, as the recent injury to Deulofeu and injury scare to Pienaar has highlighted, there is cause for concern in our attacking areas depth wise. As much as future seasons are important, we need to continue the success of this one first. Halilovic is a wait until the summer job as far as I'm concerned.

Apparently Barcelona youngster Antonio Sanabria is available for 3.6 million and Roma are about to bid for him...this seems like not a lot of money for a highly rated 17 year old from Barca...we need depth up front, and someone to play next year once the Belg is returned to West London...am I crazy in thinking we should put in a flutter on this kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back