Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always under the impression that Davies was terrible until recently. I think Villa or West Brom signed him (or Birmingham?) and after that he was terrible and spent a good few years in and out of championship teams because of it. The only reason why Hull would have signed him presumably is because he was cheap at the time.

I know it aint us, but I've just heard Citeh fans, certain that Messi is on his way there. They werent talking to me, just near my desk. Apparently, all over their boards last night as nailed on.

I very much doubt this.

Never ever believe things on EvertonRumours mate. It's all made up rubbish.

I once got them to publish my mate moving to Leicester City.

But Lallana was a blue yeah.
Lallana is a big blue as his is dad, Cracking player but it's the ****e who are interested in him if rumours in Southampton and Bournemouth are to be believed.

No idea,but they've been tracking him for a while from all accounts. A lot of saints fans are resigned to losing him in January.
Love us to sign him, he's a quality player who pulls all the strings for the the saints in midfield.

He signed a new 5 year contract this year, so he will cost big money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back