Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

What they want and what they will accept is 2 different things. Would probable take £10m

Get what your saying but if a bidding war breaks out for him, they'll get closer to 20!. Soon after that Chelsea game, Chelsea themselves and Spurs got linked to him, and we all know how daft Spurs are with cash when they want to get there man!

Kenwyne Jones will not be making his debut against his old club, game comes to soon on New Years Day. Plus, we want to make sure Jelavic is sold before making the signing.

I've been told this as well, me may have the same source.

IF and a big IF the Kenwe Jones story has any truth i would be very dissapointed.

It strikes me as 'what do we do if Lukaku is injured?' 'sign another tall strong african origin player who may do the same job.

Jelavic is done.....and we have no-one else....

May as well actually play a lamppost up front instead of him.

Now if Jones comes in for pocket money (only until summer!) then we can offload jelavic for 5mil it gives Martinez some time to see where we finish and go in for better and cheaper options in summer than January.

Besides, Martinez could work his magic on jones....you never know.

Sell/quietly put down Heitinga and Jelavic.

Buy a quality striker who can have his bedding in period now whilst he doesn't need to be first choice.

Get another CM in, and hopefully another flair player.

And er... buy Bobby some more brown shoes.

A little off topic but...

On the blue moon forum they are speaking as though they are simply 'waiting' until they sign Barkley from us. Rofl, do one city!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back