Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder which position Martinez is looking for? backup striker, maybe another defender

“I think it’s important that we do replace Darron Gibson and Arouna Kone,” explained Martinez.

“I always felt that Arouna and Darron were very important in our plans this season so it would be a risk to go to the end of the season without either of those two players.

“I really feel strongly about that. But it’s not about bringing in anyone.

Don't think it gets any clearer what Bobby is after, mate. A central midfielder and a striker.

PHP:

We need a left winge just as much as imo

Sorry to go on again but Griezmann. Play on the left, right, behind the striker or even up top. Would probably cost like 15m but you need to spend big to get into CL. We need Kenwright to **** off so someone actually has money for us. Until then it will just be same old same old

Sorry to go on again but Griezmann. Play on the left, right, behind the striker or even up top. Would probably cost like 15m but you need to spend big to get into CL. We need Kenwright to **** off so someone actually has money for us. Until then it will just be same old same old

Will chevk him out on fm in a few days. And yes, we should be making a big signing. Thats what we need now. Not potential good players, but one that can make an immwdiate impact

Will chevk him out on fm in a few days. And yes, we should be making a big signing. Thats what we need now. Not potential good players, but one that can make an immwdiate impact

In order to get Champs league mate you need to spend money. If we don't spend money we will go down the table

Its would be great to add a quality player to the first team, but which position? if we spending 16 million on a player, its got to be a striker

How much realistically do you think Bobby will have to spend in Jan? We'd be lucky to get 5-6mill for both Jelavic and Heitinga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back