Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll see the replacements for Gibson and Kone first i think. That should be pretty early on. Then if we sell Jelavic and Heitinga we'll see more movement, later on in the window.

Remember the days when all our strikers were injured and we had to play Steve Watson upfront? If that happened now I'd well stick Coleman upfront.

Just looked on YouTube at this Fernando from Porto and it's covered with Kopites saying 'welcome to anfield' and all that ****e. They seem to think its a done deal for them.

Remember the days when all our strikers were injured and we had to play Steve Watson upfront? If that happened now I'd well stick Coleman upfront.

Just looked on YouTube at this Fernando from Porto and it's covered with Kopites saying 'welcome to anfield' and all that ****e. They seem to think its a done deal for them.

Hattrick!

Fernando seems like the same type of player as James McCarthy (Engine type, all over the pitch, lots of running and taking the pressure of his teammates by always being available)

To be honest i don't think we'll go back for Fernando. I think that gaps been filled by Mccarthy. I think we'll try and bring in more of a 'playmaker' in the midfield, someone who has a good range of passing and can pick out a good final ball, but we'll wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back