Southampton 0-0 Everton. 21st Jan @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my player ratings :

Howard 8
Coleman 7
Jagielka 7
Distin 6
Baines 6

Naismith 2
Neville 5
Osman 3
Pienaar 5

Fellaini 6
Jelavic 5

Anichebe 7
Mirallas 6

As a side note, Shaw was quality for them tonight. The fact that he's my age makes me feel like ****e haha.

Can actually see him going to United if Southampton go down this season, or whenever (if) they do. Top prospect who i actually want to stay there to see how he develops.

As a side note, Shaw was quality for them tonight. The fact that he's my age makes me feel like ****e haha.

Can actually see him going to United if Southampton go down this season, or whenever (if) they do. Top prospect who i actually want to stay there to see how he develops.

Yeah that Shaw lad looked brilliant.

my player ratings :

Howard 8
Coleman 7
Jagielka 7
Distin 6
Baines 6

Naismith 2
Neville 5
Osman 3
Pienaar 5

Fellaini 6
Jelavic 5

Anichebe 7
Mirallas 6

I'll do the standard blog with a more detailed review tomorrow but here's mine for us lot (subject to change):

Howard - 7

Coleman - 6
Jagielka - 7
Distin - 6
Baines - 6

Naismith - 4
Neville - 4
Osman - 4
Pienaar - 5

Fellaini - 6

Jelavić - 5/6 (works mentally hard but missed a sitter! :( )

Subs:
Vic - 7
Mirallas - 6

won't be popular for saying this but give Baines, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jalavic and Osman a week off. Let them do what they want for a week. Because right now they look knackered. If you play your best players every week they will get burn out.

won't be popular for saying this but give Baines, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jalavic and Osman a week off. Let them do what they want for a week. Because right now they look knackered. If you play your best players every week they will get burn out.

They get payed A LOT of money. They'll be given 1 day off and then will be back in training - as they should be!

Jelavicć i agree shouldn't start vs. Bolton, but should play at some stage.

Not having a go though bud everybody is entitled to an opinion.

They get payed A LOT of money. They'll be given 1 day off and then will be back in training - as they should be!

Jelavicć i agree shouldn't start vs. Bolton, but should play at some stage.

Not having a go though bud everybody is entitled to an opinion.

Just because you get paid a lot doesn't mean that you don't suffer from physical/mental exhaustion.

Just because you get paid a lot doesn't mean that you don't suffer from physical/mental exhaustion.

I understand that. But they'd not played for what - 9 days before tonight. Southampton had played 5 nights ago. I don't think anybody should be making that excuse. All that can combat that is better squad depth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back