Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of Tesco's have loads of tele's.

They're all rubbish ones though - two bob efforts.

Asda's mix it up - shhite ones mixed in with ya Sony's and that right bang in their "entertainment" section so they can get ya eyeballing the cheapo DVD's and the new Steven Seagal releases.b)

the warrington one has hundreds, also a stadium next to it which if you add another tier..........

legs it in new trainers, always uncatchable in new trainers.

Bought from Greaty market like, lid:lol:

Asda's could sell guns. They're owned by WallMart who sell guns in the states....its why they kill each other in schools...alot.

Bought from Greaty market like, lid:lol:

Asda's could sell guns. They're owned by WallMart who sell guns in the states....its why they kill each other in schools...alot.

But you can buy guns in Canada, yet there are not that many psychos going round shooting people, not compared to places like America or Nogzy anyway.

Well this is interesting!(n)

Who can come up with the next tenuous link which brings another pointless kirkby arguement.

thats the whole point of the stuff i have contributed to this thread, to try and change the subject. i think i may have read the kirkby thread once and just once, then after that couldnt be arsed with the endless circle it was going in,

the shoite in all the other posts i make is just me though:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back