Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheres all the love gone fellas?

And for the person who said 'I dont know why people wont at least TRY Kirkby'

Ffs its not pineapple on pizza lad. You can always take that off if you dont like it. Once its there its there for good.

Wheres all the love gone fellas?

And for the person who said 'I dont know why people wont at least TRY Kirkby'

Ffs its not pineapple on pizza lad. You can always take that off if you dont like it. Once its there its there for good.

Well mate to be honest, being from down south, and according to those who live in the city (not me), you don't have a say.

Personally it's the club that is my interest. Not the fact that its in Kirkby or Isle of Man!

Sitting in this pub looking over to Goodison prior to the match, and Gazdalf will back me up here. If you remove the badge, it looks like a factory. We need to move, or we need to rebuild. The rebuilding option is not going to happen. If it is, then more of a shout needs to be had by those opposed to Kirkby - didn't hear much of that this weekend.

Mind you that is down to us winning, when we are not winning, we need something to bitch at. So for BK it's double delight.

Well mate to be honest, being from down south, and according to those who live in the city (not me), you don't have a say.

Personally it's the club that is my interest. Not the fact that its in Kirkby or Isle of Man!

Sitting in this pub looking over to Goodison prior to the match, and Gazdalf will back me up here. If you remove the badge, it looks like a factory. We need to move, or we need to rebuild. The rebuilding option is not going to happen. If it is, then more of a shout needs to be had by those opposed to Kirkby - didn't hear much of that this weekend.

Mind you that is down to us winning, when we are not winning, we need something to bitch at. So for BK it's double delight.

LOL it definatly does look like a factory!

But I suppose at least its our factory. I think anyone who knows the history and follows Everton with a passion has a say, regardless of where you live. And i feel strongly that we should remain in the city, so thats good enough for me :)

(because its a tesco thread) Those chocolate desert things for like 99p are quality. You know those kinky chocolatey pie things with that little stick of white and milk chocolate on top. Beautiful.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back