Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is, I'm worried what else we don't know, none of us saw this latest little sideswipe coming... it's like we're being drip fed the bad news.

Sounding like a KEIOC conspiracy theorist just for a second, there's an art to conning someone that seems to have been applied very sharply here.
1)First, you sell them "the dream" for free or next to nothing, get them all enthusiastic, and get them to commit to it, and to tell everyone that they are committed to it (you could even go as far as getting them to vote on it:P)

2)Then, you tell them the dream's going to cost a little, but hey, nothing in life's for free, is it? And "it's still a dream, and you can afford it, right?"

3)Then you tell them that the dream's going to cost a little more, but "you can still afford it, right, someone like you? Don't worry, we can find a way to raise the cash for youb). It's still a really nice dream though, and you've told everyone you're going to buy it now, you'd look silly passing up this dream, over a couple of extra quid"

4)Then you tell them that the dream isn't quite as great as they perhaps thought, but "it's still better than not having a dream, and we're pretty sure you can afford it, we've even sorted out some loans for you".

5)Then you tell them that what they've bought, isn't actually that dream at all, "I mean, you don't really expect you'd get all that for what you were prepared to pay, you're way smarter than that. Besides, you couldn't possibly back out now, you've been telling your mates for ages you've been getting this dream, and it is still a dream of sorts, right?"

By this time the mark is so desperate to believe that they haven't been conned, they'll defend and justify this new dream, and the cost of it, to the hilt.
Personally, I hope we're at stage 6, the reveal, where the bag is opened, and you swallow hard and accept that what you've paid is a lot more than what you got, because I'd hate to think the dream's going to get any worse.

Vader/tesco/wyness... "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further. "

lando/everton supporters... "This deal is getting worse all the time...."

I wonder if KW will say anything in the press about this and I wonder what his positive slant would be. Actually im wondering how long the Post or Echo hacks can keep quiet on this. I cant believe non of them are chomping at the bit to do the big expose on this entire shocker in all of its gruesome horror to all the good people of our fair city and beyond. I simply dont believe that all of them are so pro Kirkby that they arnt questioning this madness as much as we are on these forums.
They should do their duty and get the campaign kicked off to oust the fat one. He has to be shown the door for the monster he is and the monster he is determined to create.
He is only one person and he aint even the boss......he is a dispensible employee in a high position who has [Poor language removed] up BIG TIME !!!!!.....

Kenwright, swallow your pride and sacrifice the pot bellied PIG !!!!!

Nice one peeps, anyone who is against Kirkby and wants it called in you could hopefully make abit of difference.

My back garden is still an option.

FACT (nothing more needs to be said on this topic. /cough)

a long way wide of the mark, sadly. i'd be quite happy if all we heard next was : "it's over!"

I know bud. I am trying to bring some light to a dark vein.

If that fails I resort to [Poor language removed] and boobies.

[media]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=55b_1177227003[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back