Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont read the papers mate. I rely on evertonfc.com for all I need to know in the world.

The quotes are from the Gaurdian so its not diectly attributable to the OS nor SuperBill, the OS is copying and pasting whats in the paper, for that matter the OS has us signing half of the outfeild players in Europe. So it would never stand up in court as libel, as for a public enquiry-well they have oranges at half time there.

At least thats the point i think Bill would make before they had the noose around his neck.

Is Keith Harris a private limited company, not as far as i am aware. I imagine what Bill says is do us a favour mate, and will prob get some back hander. I wasnt aware the club have employed Seymore Perice to do anything on their behalf. Key word evidance over to you KEIOC.

No-one has said that.

Kirkdale is adequate because far fewer people need to use rails to get to GP. If you read the transport assessment plan for Kirkby this number is expected to be much higher. To solve this problem they suggest "crush-loading" the trains. Sounds nice, doesn't it?

And if there are no parking spaces for spectators anywhere near the stadium it's irrelevent how many roads go by it. You could have a ten-lane highway and it wouldn't matter.

Why cant everyone just walk, lazy gits! :lol:

"Everyone knows this football club needs investment," said Everton's owner, Bill Kenwright. "If I can sell it, it will be sold tomorrow. Keith Harris, who's done most of the big deals in the last few years, is out there looking for me. We are out there with an open-door policy." Bill Kenwright 1st october 2008. Football: Keith Harris helps with Everton sale | Football | The Guardian

"Mr Lancaster suggested corporate finance house Seymour-Pierce have been instructed by Mr Kenwright to sell the Club. Mr Elstone pointed out that wasn't the case"

There's lies, damn lies, and Bill Kenwright.

Can someone break down where they are planning on putting the car parks?

Is it comparable to getting a place near Goodison which is a bit of a nightmare.

And not that many people drive anyway do they as were fond of a bevvy before/after the game.

"Everyone knows this football club needs investment," said Everton's owner, Bill Kenwright. "If I can sell it, it will be sold tomorrow. Keith Harris, who's done most of the big deals in the last few years, is out there looking for me. We are out there with an open-door policy." Bill Kenwright 1st october 2008. Football: Keith Harris helps with Everton sale | Football | The Guardian

"Mr Lancaster suggested corporate finance house Seymour-Pierce have been instructed by Mr Kenwright to sell the Club. Mr Elstone pointed out that wasn't the case"

There's lies, damn lies, and Bill Kenwright.

Ha ha Dave, the clubs trying to have its cake and eat it, spoofing to get a new ground and at the same time actively looking for investment! Excellent Startegy.

Yes Keith Hariss is looking for investors, no we havnt employed Seymore-Peirce, if this is new gorund breaking info why didnt Mr Lancaster ask him staright out about all this sustantiable evidane and quoates of a minuted meeting, becuase he knows he doesnt have a leg to stand on, no way will he make comments in the public domain about private indivduals either Bill kenwright or Ketih Harris, that why he can only insinuate about Everton as a buissness and S.P. as a buissness.

Do you have a good working knowledge of the law mate? luckily i have Legal training. A public enquiry isnt a court and as such the privalage to make accusations about a person/individual without evidance isnt privalaged. Therefore all he can do is insinuate between two companies one not being employed by the other, its not really the nail in the coffin your hoping for cheif, its actually pretty positive it basicly shows he has no eivdance to link the club or SP togehter.

I would say the clubs briefs are earning their corn here, i know full well Elestone is lieing but hes lieing in the intrests of the club and it cant be proven. Excelent tactics by team Everton.

Last edited:
Might just be a case of wording. Instructing someone to sell the club is different to instructing them to look for buyers. The former suggests that BK will accept any offer, the latter suggests he'll only analyse what offers are forthcoming. Who knows.

Because it's a masochistic thing that makes our heads explode?

Because if I met davek in real life we'd probably have a few beers and enjoy supporting our club. But the interweb brings out the latent aggression in males that makes us want to bathe in the blood of our internet victories.

I am Nerd 2.0. Hear me roar! (In a Cal kind of way...)

Because it's a masochistic thing that makes our heads explode?

Because if I met davek in real life we'd probably have a few beers and enjoy supporting our club. But the interweb brings out the latent aggression in males that makes us want to bathe in the blood of our internet victories.

I am Nerd 2.0. Hear me roar! (In a Cal kind of way...)

What absolute belters we are, Im fully ashamed of myself for getting drawn into this.

This online community thing has got to stop, I clearly need to get a life.

And you, dear reader.

What absolute belters we are, Im fully ashamed of myself for getting drawn into this.

This online community thing has got to stop, I clearly need to get a life.

And you, dear reader.

We all need a good walk, thee miles to be exact.

Lets have a G.O.T. Kirkby Christmas Thread - Dave, Makis - high fives, you big lugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back