Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
More hilarity from the Elstone cross examination:

"Mr Fitzpatrick pointed out Arsenal had estimated a global fanbase of 15 million prior to their move to Ashburton Grove. He then asked Mr Elstone where 13 million derived from.
He revealed it was from an independent analysis by a sports marketing company and agreed it was a big number.
The discrepancy between the 13 million number and the number of fans attending games was questioned.
Mr Elstone pointed out the Club's intention was to grow the pool of fans and its database and that the 13 million figure represented the maximum number of fans capable of being included in that database."

:lol:

"Mr Fitzpatrick then asked if any member of the board had invested a single penny into the Club. Mr Elstone responded in the negative."

What, Bill and the rest of them haven't invested a dime in the club since taking over? Perhaps some of the apologists can explain this one away? :P

More hilarity from the Elstone cross examination:

"Mr Fitzpatrick pointed out Arsenal had estimated a global fanbase of 15 million prior to their move to Ashburton Grove. He then asked Mr Elstone where 13 million derived from.
He revealed it was from an independent analysis by a sports marketing company and agreed it was a big number.
The discrepancy between the 13 million number and the number of fans attending games was questioned.
Mr Elstone pointed out the Club's intention was to grow the pool of fans and its database and that the 13 million figure represented the maximum number of fans capable of being included in that database."

"Mr Fitzpatrick then asked if any member of the board had invested a single penny into the Club. Mr Elstone responded in the negative."

What, Bill and the rest of them haven't invested a dime in the club since taking over? Perhaps some of the apologists can explain this one away? :P

He sounds a proper bad tit this Fitzpatrick fella, i bet hes a RS and for sure he doesnt eat pasties.

The board cant give money they dont have?

Im just secretly yearning that he's best mates with Hulk Hogan mate so he can bring him to rip off his shirt pre match.

Rocky was sound but he's no Hulk.

Or Ultimate Warrior.

waves foam hand*

PMSL here at Neiler, 'I've got formal legal training me'. Did anyone else's toes curl?

Watching Rumpole of the Bailey doesn't count mate.

Dave ive upset you again and ruined you train of thought, sorry again mate (check) keep the insults coming insults were finding out the real Dave now clearly knowledge or intellegince lacking wiithout the KEIOC big book of stats,

Im worringly male to be making your toes curl mate.:lol: Oh well never mind those trains wont watch themselves.

Last edited:
Ha ha its Sir to you mate! Im worringly male to be making your toes curl mate.:lol:

Anytime you want to compare qualifications cheif!

Watching trains or making Stear Treak models doesnt count!

PhD.

And not one from the internet Church of the Latterday Cybernauts. (y)

Your turn.

Dr. Dave! Whats it in mate! (y)

Undergraduate in Law.
Masters In Social Sceince.
Masters In Psychotherapy (C.B.T.)

Little young for the PHD.

If yer know yer History.

And as Bill Murray says in Groundhog Day "there's a buck to be made in that game". :lol:

Psychotherapy eh <shuffles uncomfortably>

State of us h'interlectuals.

If yer know yer History.

And as Bill Murray says in Groundhog Day "there's a buck to be made in that game". :lol:

Psychotherapy eh <shuffles uncomfortably>

State of us h'interlectuals.

I thought that untill i got into it mate, its kinda a vouge at the mo but intresting stuff praticularly CBT but plan to do family therapy shortly as much of my work is with famlies!(y)

Whats the PHD on mate?(y)

Last edited:
I thought that untill i got into it mate, its kinda a vouge at the mo but intresting stuff praticularly CBT but plan to do family therapy shortly as much of my work is with famlies!(y)

Whats the PHD on mate?(y)

You're [Poor language removed] nosey aren't yer?

Liverpool political history c.late 19th century. No tittering please. You have to do t on something. And no, I wont be taking any questions. :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back