Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everyone knows this football club needs investment," said Everton's owner, Bill Kenwright. "If I can sell it, it will be sold tomorrow. Keith Harris, who's done most of the big deals in the last few years, is out there looking for me. We are out there with an open-door policy." Bill Kenwright 1st october 2008. Football: Keith Harris helps with Everton sale | Football | The Guardian

"Mr Lancaster suggested corporate finance house Seymour-Pierce have been instructed by Mr Kenwright to sell the Club. Mr Elstone pointed out that wasn't the case"

There's lies, damn lies, and Bill Kenwright.

Mr Lancaster then asked if Seymour-Pierce were working with Mr Kenwright. Mr Elstone responded that they had clients who may be interested in buying the Club and there had been conversations regarding potential new investment.

Missed that bit out didnt we?

And the club isnt THAT thick. Why post on the OS that Keith Harris and Seymour Pierce havent been employed to sell the club, then have OS report the EMG, have quotes of BK saying he wants to sell. Also having Keith Harris bang on to the press about he's trying to find investors?

nipas1do4.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mr Lancaster then asked if Seymour-Pierce were working with Mr Kenwright. Mr Elstone responded that they had clients who may be interested in buying the Club and there had been conversations regarding potential new investment.

Missed that bit out didnt we?

And the club isnt THAT thick. Why post on the OS that Keith Harris and Seymour Pierce havent been employed to sell the club, then have OS report the EMG, have quotes of BK saying he wants to sell. Also having Keith Harris bang on to the press about he's trying to find investors?

Ah come on Dave, I was well getting behind you then and you go and do something like this.

Blaa blaa blaa.

Stop robbing my debating strategy lar.

Taken from the OS;
Mr Elstone pointed out that selling shares would not raise funds to build a new stadium. Mr Lancaster then cited a comment from Bill Kenwright at the recent EGM suggesting he would be willing to sell his shares to a billionaire.
Mr Lancaster suggested corporate finance house Seymour-Pierce have been instructed by Mr Kenwright to sell the Club. Mr Elstone pointed out that wasn't the case and nor was it the case they had been instructed by the Club.

Mr Elstone confirmed those conversations were confidential and that they had been going on for several months well before this process. He then added that the statement quoted relating to April 2008 was wrong, unless it had a caveat.

When he was referring to that quote from April 08, does he mean the Seymour Price thing?

:lol:

PMSL here at Neiler, 'I've got formal legal training me'. Did anyone else's toes curl?

Watching Rumpole of the Bailey doesn't count mate.

Its ok Dave, we've had a massive moment of self realisation and its all became clear. Were massive bellends for turning this stadium debate into a cheap point scoring online debate.

We've realised its not the biggest thing in our lives, made our peace and we're moving on from this embarassing episode.

Its ok Dave, we've had a massive moment of self realisation and its all became clear. Were massive bellends for turning this stadium debate into a cheap point scoring online debate.

We've realised its not the biggest thing in our lives, made our peace and we're moving on from this embarassing episode.

It's only cheap point scoring if you turn it into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back