Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool
Gimp
cnut

Just a few of the charming descriptions I've had zing my way over the past couple of weeks.

Sort that out.

Two wrongs make a right mate? You can abrasive if people dont agree with your viewpoint, its good having someone trawling through and putting across their point but its going to lead to posters pulling you up on stuff.

You know this site is not anti ground move as such - Toffeeweb and The Peoples Forum would be more in tune with your viewpoint so dont get precious when you get the obvious reaction.

Two wrongs make a right mate? You can abrasive if people dont agree with your viewpoint, its good having someone trawling through and putting across their point but its going to lead to posters pulling you up on stuff.

You know this site is not anti ground move as such - Toffeeweb and The Peoples Forum would be more in tune with your viewpoint so dont get precious when you get the obvious reaction.

:lol: Precious. Yeah, alright mate. Whatever you say. I tell you what, jump into the thread when on one of the usual suspects launch a 'witty' abusive attack because they cant sustain their arguiment - then you might have some credibilty in telling me what's abrasive or not.

:lol: Precious. Yeah, alright mate. Whatever you say. I tell you what, jump into the thread when on one of the usual suspects launch a 'witty' abusive attack because they cant sustain their arguiment - then you might have some credibilty in telling me what's abrasive or not.

You can flag posts to the moderators if you think its harsh or breaks the rules mate.

Youve just dont that getting precious thing again though, enjoy the chilled out Sunday vibe dude.

HM Prison Kirkby

HM%20Prison%20Service.gif

kirkbypromoshothc7.jpg

Apparently, this is the latest artist's impression of Retaildome. Fitting really, as it will be holding supporters prisoner an hour after matches end before letting them out.

The Kenwright legacy. Classy Bill, classy.

FFS dave get a grip. You only ever coment when people are slagging the club off. or when talking about Kirkby. Your not happy unless you in a real debate. Just for once lghten up. try an have a laugh on an everton forum an lets talk about some good things about the blues.

You can flag posts to the moderators if you think its harsh or breaks the rules mate.

Youve just dont that getting precious thing again though, enjoy the chilled out Sunday vibe dude.

I'd never do that. I have faith in people realising they're acting like pricks and making the adjustment themselves.

I'd never do that. I have faith in people realising they're acting like pricks and making the adjustment themselves.

Its subjective though isnt, there'll be people reading this and thinking Im a prick (rightfully so) and some agreeing with my viewpoint.

But if you feel that someone has broke forum rules like for instance, do one you bad [Poor language removed] Jehovah cockhugger, then you should report it.

Well i may have called you a gimp, because you gave me some kind of "iz right kidda" comment, just because i used cos instead of because. So dont act like butter wouldnt melt, you melt.

Its subjective though isnt, there'll be people reading this and thinking Im a prick (rightfully so) and some agreeing with my viewpoint.

But if you feel that someone has broke forum rules like for instance, do one you bad [Poor language removed] Jehovah cockhugger, then you should report it.

'This isn't like Kipper'...that's the thing that attracted me to this place, tbh. Kipper has it's good posters like, but it's a school playground. Maybe I expected a bit more restrain here based on 'what it said on the tin' sort of thing. That's not to say this forum should be judged on a handful of people who cant get their point across so resrt to blowing a gasket and calling you a Jehovah Cocksucker like.

'This isn't like Kipper'...that's the thing that attracted me to this place, tbh. Kipper has it's good posters like, but it's a school playground. Maybe I expected a bit more restrain here based on 'what it said on the tin' sort of thing. That's not to say this forum should be judged on a handful of people who cant get their point across so resrt to blowing a gasket and calling you a Jehovah Cocksucker like.

Youre spot on mate, you should be allowed to put your point across on here and you do but with it being an emotive subject theres always going to be a bit of needle. Seriously, if you think someones been out of order then flag it.

Youve got your viewpoint on things, most on here have another. It doesnt mean that their opinion is right, its just opinion.

HM Prison Kirkby

HM%20Prison%20Service.gif

kirkbypromoshothc7.jpg

Apparently, this is the latest artist's impression of Retaildome. Fitting really, as it will be holding supporters prisoner an hour after matches end before letting them out.

The Kenwright legacy. Classy Bill, classy.

They do that with away fans anyway dont they?

Where does it say they'll do it with the home fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back