Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, it just stands for Keep Everton In Our City.

<salutes quality of G.O.T. making it so superior to Kipper>

Your salute means nothing to anyone but the KEIOC you so blatantly represent.

You are not here for anything other than to push your pseudo-political-keioc-position.

Now you dont like it when someone makes light? boo hoo, poor you.

How can you appreciate anyone intent on stopping Everton progressing? If they succeed i will have nothing but contempt for them

That's just it though isn't it?

If they were doing it because they thought the move would be good for the club but just didn't fancy it then fair enough, but they seem to believe that the move would be to the long term detriment of the Club (and there's enough uncertainty to make that a valid position); so I respect their views, as I respect yours in supporting a move that you believe will benefit the club.

It just happens that they've done more about it than you have :P

That's just it though isn't it?

If they were doing it because they thought the move would be good for the club but just didn't fancy it then fair enough, but they seem to believe that the move would be to the long term detriment of the Club (and there's enough uncertainty to make that a valid position); so I respect their views, as I respect yours in supporting a move that you believe will benefit the club.

It just happens that they've done more about it than you have :P

[Applauds] For believeing there doing it for the right reasons(y)

[Applauds] For believeing there doing it for the right reasons(y)

Why thank you:D

Even if (and I don't believe this to be the case) they had set out with the worst intentions, they have highlighted enough valid concerns to (at the very least) focus attention on deficiencies in the plan to address should it all go ahead.

Whether it was well intended or not, they have provided a service to the club (however unsolicited or unwelcome at this time)

Everton clearly would have a big, big effect.

Everton would attract further, bigger businesses (y)

I was questioning Joe Anderson, who said that Everton leaving Walton had no impact on the business of Walton - if that is the case, and Everton have no impact on the businesses in Walton, then if Everton move to Kirkby, then they will also have no impact in Kirkby - according to Anderson's logic.

According to the FA Premier League, however, it is estimated that match-goers spend £11 each on average outside the ground in local shops / traders.

Anderson was clearly lying.

His evidence was used in support of the move to Kirkby, altough I'm not entirely sure why.

And just a final word to Simon Currie sniping from the corner. Your comments that I am a "failed Doctor" - can you explain how it is possible to have failed in something that I have never tried? I chose to be a nurse because of the nature of the role, like pretty much every other nurse in the world. I've met a few who have gone on to become doctors, by re-training, and I've met a few medical students who work as Auxiliary Nurses through their training, but I've never come across someone who tried to become a doctor, but failed, so became a nurse.

I do find it ace that you think your petty gripes on an internet forum are explanation enough for you to **** off an entire profession. A profession who spend their working days making people's lives better.

I look forward to seeing you in a professional sense - you'll have a [Poor language removed] dim view of nursing then you little [Poor language removed]

Even if (and I don't believe this to be the case) they had set out with the worst intentions, they have highlighted enough valid concerns to (at the very least) focus attention on deficiencies in the plan to address should it all go ahead.

Whether it was well intended or not, they have provided a service to the club (however unsolicited or unwelcome at this time)

If they were pinnochio there nose's would go from the loop site to kirkby:lol:

Do you not think they could focus their attentions to be more beneficial to the club? Say, by focusing attentions on LCC rather than being convinced that Everton are determined to press their own self destruct button?

Lets not forget, there were opposition groups formed ahead of the Kings Dock proposal?

I cant help but feel there are underlying priorities for some involved with the likes of KEIOC and KRAG, most certainly the latter.

I was questioning Joe Anderson, who said that Everton leaving Walton had no impact on the business of Walton - if that is the case, and Everton have no impact on the businesses in Walton, then if Everton move to Kirkby, then they will also have no impact in Kirkby - according to Anderson's logic.

According to the FA Premier League, however, it is estimated that match-goers spend £11 each on average outside the ground in local shops / traders.

Anderson was clearly lying.

His evidence was used in support of the move to Kirkby, altough I'm not entirely sure why.

Ah fair enough. Bit random though Si to bring him up :P

And just a final word to Simon Currie sniping from the corner. Your comments that I am a "failed Doctor" - can you explain how it is possible to have failed in something that I have never tried? I chose to be a nurse because of the nature of the role, like pretty much every other nurse in the world. I've met a few who have gone on to become doctors, by re-training, and I've met a few medical students who work as Auxiliary Nurses through their training, but I've never come across someone who tried to become a doctor, but failed, so became a nurse.

I do find it ace that you think your petty gripes on an internet forum are explanation enough for you to **** off an entire profession. A profession who spend their working days making people's lives better.

I look forward to seeing you in a professional sense - you'll have a [Poor language removed] dim view of nursing then you little [Poor language removed]

Why Simon Paul, your not getting a little hot under your apron (sorry nurses smock) there are you?
Maybe you have, maybe you havent tried and failed as a doctor but it says a lot about your character you would choose to stay at the lowest level of your chosen career and not try and better yourself.
You find it ace? Are we stuck in the 80's here
You will never see on a 'professional' basis as i wouldnt ever go to that shitehole you call your workplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back