Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny, you are either on a blatant fishing expedition (probable) or you're deluded if you think Liverpool City Council weren't instrumental in oiling the wheels of the Kings Dock project. Forget about commercial partners, you know that they were sorted.

Dont really understand that point Dave? Fishing for what? :huh:

As far as I am aware, LCC offered no assistance with funding in finding commercial partners? - Something which now even LCC admit is essential?

Greggs proposal was hugely controversial, massively so. It quickly became apparent it was dead in the water. Did LCC provide any assistance? We needed £30m? - Bearing in mind an earlier poster said they provided full support?

Thats a genuine question by the way, I dont know if they did provide any assistance. Highly doubt it though.

And you never answered;

Go back in time. Let Google be your friend. Even TW writers were against Greggs proposal. LCC didn't provide any commercial partners - which they are quick to assure us they are now searching for. Why now and not then?

As you know, Warren Bradley is always banging the drum about commercial partners, acknowledging its obvious importance. Why not then?

Dont really understand that point Dave? Fishing for what? :huh:?

Yeah, alright. :P

As far as I am aware, LCC offered no assistance with funding in finding commercial partners? - Something which now even LCC admit is essential? ?

Everton had a partner in the shape of SFX. But you knew that surely?

Oh, and, btw, it's LCC's responsibility to run EFC? Cheers mate, I never knew that. Damn LCC and their [Poor language removed] management of EFC.

Greggs proposal was hugely controversial, massively so. It quickly became apparent it was dead in the water. Did LCC provide any assistance? We needed £30m? - Bearing in mind an earlier poster said they provided full support?

Thats a genuine question by the way, I dont know if they did provide any assistance. Highly doubt it though.

And you never answered;

As you know, Warren Bradley is always banging the drum about commercial partners, acknowledging its obvious importance. Why not then?

Gregg's proposal was not the ideal one we'd been promised or would have liked. That's why it was controversial. In comparison, is it any worse than the Kirkby Shitdome deal...you know, given that's the current one under aour noses and backed by the same crew who thought the reverse mortgage was too horrorfying for the club to contemplate?

Oh, here's a question you didn't answer Danny: 'KEIOC and KRAG - what are their ulterior motives?

(y)

Oh, here's a question you didn't answer Danny: 'KEIOC and KRAG - what are their ulterior motives?

If I may...

Both organisations have their own selfish interests at heart. Keeping their unobstructed view seats, having where we play on their doorstep, being in with the local pubs, having a stake in match day business, with stanley park and the associated complex that is being built alongside the area will see a lot of money - so two stadia within spitting distance means twice the revenue to local traders. more businesses means more jobs which means house prices go up. It boils down to money - Neither organisation gives two shites about the club not maximising revenue, or the average experience of the fans, or the dickensian toilets, or the poor bastards sat behind the posts - Nevermind the laughable attempt for winning the corporate cash bonanza. They will oppose anywhere, because as the situation is - they are happy and comfortable and to hell with anyone less fortunate than them.

Its that selfish attitude - the "im alright jack" mantra that undermines them in my view.

If I may...

Both organisations have their own selfish interests at heart. Keeping their unobstructed view seats, having where we play on their doorstep, being in with the local pubs, having a stake in match day business, with stanley park and the associated complex that is being built alongside the area will see a lot of money - so two stadia within spitting distance means twice the revenue to local traders. more businesses means more jobs which means house prices go up. It boils down to money - Neither organisation gives two shites about the club not maximising revenue, or the average experience of the fans, or the dickensian toilets, or the poor bastards sat behind the posts - Nevermind the laughable attempt for winning the corporate cash bonanza. They will oppose anywhere, because as the situation is - they are happy and comfortable and to hell with anyone less fortunate than them.

Its that selfish attitude - the "im alright jack" mantra that undermines them in my view.
Jesus what a whopper you are. I wish they took you to court over this sort of slander.

If I may...

You're welcome to respond mate, but at least keepp it logical:

KEIOC have put forward plans for The Loop site perhaps more strongly than the refurb of Goodison Park. Doesn't exactly fit into your series of accusations does it?

And KRAG? Well we wont even go into that one as you completely ignored them in your rant.

Other than that, spot on mate.

You're welcome to respond mate, but at least keepp it logical:

KEIOC have put forward plans for The Loop site perhaps more strongly than the refurb of Goodison Park. Doesn't exactly fit into your series of accusations does it?

And KRAG? Well we wont even go into that one as you completely ignored them in your rant.

Other than that, spot on mate.

Logical? so long as it fits with your view - ah of course.

The loop was a red herring, unfeasible, not a real possibility - a flash in the pan idea brought out just in time to overshadow the vote.

Dont really understand that point Dave? Fishing for what? :huh:

As far as I am aware, LCC offered no assistance with funding in finding commercial partners? - Something which now even LCC admit is essential?

And you never answered;

Christ, what the hell do you want LCC to do? Build the stadium for Everton? hand over £30 million?

Logical? so long as it fits with your view - ah of course..

Never mind my view. You made a series of accusations and couldn't back them up. End of story on that one I think.

The loop was a red herring, unfeasible, not a real possibility - a flash in the pan idea brought out just in time to overshadow the vote.

Yeah, mate. World renowned stadium designers HOK are all in on the conspiracy to stop Everton moving to Kirkby....and the aliens...dont forget them. :lol:

Never mind my view. You made a series of accusations and couldn't back them up. End of story on that one I think.

Yeah, mate. World renowned stadium designers HOK are all in on the conspiracy to stop Everton moving to Kirkby....and the aliens...dont forget them. :lol:

Am sure that 'hok' :lol: report says the site is too small(y)

You should try reading it then lad as it quite clearly does. My view counts just as much as the next blue, yours is wrong though

Your 'view' consists of a number of silly, spoiling comments.

'The Loop's too small kid'

'Key-ock are bad meffs'

'Terry Leahy is boss, lad, he'll sort it'

...have another go and see if you can produce a viewpoint instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back