Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your 'view' consists of a number of silly, spoiling comments.

'The Loop's too small kid'

'Key-ock are bad meffs'

'Terry Leahy is boss, lad, he'll sort it'

...have another go and see if you can produce a viewpoint instead.

See if you can make a view of your own instead of being keyock's lapdog. Also try reading the report, it says the site is too small

Ive never heard of Krag, now this is an honest question, but are they like an official bunch of arsebandits like KEIOC and more importantly do they have planes with banners?

Ive never heard of Krag, now this is an honest question, but are they like an official bunch of arsebandits like KEIOC and more importantly do they have planes with banners?

Not sure about the planes but they mainly consist of kopites from kirkby with the sole intention of making out that everton are the anti christ who should never be allowed to give kirkby a sideways glance, never mind be allowed to have a stadium there

Kirkby Residents Against G??????? Greed? Goldfish? Gobshites? Gordon?

EDIT :

nevermind i found the buggers KIRKBY Residents Action Group (KRAG)

Carry on Marines.

Last edited:
Halewood and MikelsGoat....get a room lads.
dumb_dumber6.jpg

Halewood will be the one who pisses in bottles and lashes them out the window...it'll give him plenty of practice for when he has to travel from Halewood to Kirkby to see his beloved Knowsley FC.

And that is why I consider you an absolute Quango! you have no right to cast aspersions over what might happen tomorrow, and even less with regards Everton Football Club.

We were born on stanley park as the result of fitness needs for cricketers, we grew up playing at anfield, and matured at goodison. Who are you to deprive the club and its members of moving forward?

And that is why I consider you an absolute Quango! you have no right to cast aspersions over what might happen tomorrow, and even less with regards Everton Football Club.

We were born on stanley park as the result of fitness needs for cricketers, we grew up playing at anfield, and matured at goodison. Who are you to deprive the club and its members of moving forward?

Thanks mate, but I reckon I've forgotten more about our history than you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back