Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said Frank had an involvement with KEIOC, and implied (by posting it in reply to someone who had openly stated it as fact) that he had ulterior motives by his involvement

Any chance of an explanation of what the ulterior motives are?

I've never said I know everything that goes on in KEIOC - just that I know more than you, which is OK, because you don't pay attention, so you're not expected to know a lot. Except when you make accusations against people....then you're expected to at least back those up with facts.

As for frank you better ask him, he has told me he is a member and he owns a business on county

I think you're lying

I own a pub, to be precise I own The Brick on County Road.

I am not a member of KEIOC

Not being a member of KEIOC obviously means I am not on KEIOC's committee.

I'd just like to place on record that I'll answer any personal abuse on here if the people actually have the bottle to say what they mean.

I'll go one further and name names

blueblueblue, Bourneblue and Dresden Blue

If you have any problem with me just let me know...PM me...I'm sure we can get it sorted.

You really are making an absolute **** of yourselves with this constant "publican" thing....Ive got a pub, I disagree with Everton moving to Kirkby

[Poor language removed] get over it...if you can't get over it over at least show a bit of [Poor language removed] bottle.

Cheers

x

So, Frank isn't a member of KEIOC, but owns a pub

Now, what is his involvement in KEIOC?

And Suits, those who support KEIOC are not actually KEIOC themselves are they? So please, be more specific about which members of KEIOC have the interests you described....

Anyone can play this game... So please, be more specific about which members and supporters and neighbours, and family, and their pets, and their postmen have no connection to any of the interests I described....

Anyone see Spurs plans for a new stadium released today?

zzz420c.jpg

zzz420b.jpg

zzz420a.jpg

I know what your thinking not a patch on Kirkby right!

[media]http://admin.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploads/assets/spurs_body_image/stadium/zzz420c.jpg[/media]

Yeah, it's a bowl so it can't be good. Who would want that when you can have this:
[media]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3827/kirkbypromoshothc7.jpg[/media]

I think I'll go throw up. That's proof conclusive which team has ambition and which doesn't. Nil Satis my arse.

Anyone see Spurs plans for a new stadium released today?

zzz420c.jpg

zzz420b.jpg

zzz420a.jpg

Reminds me of the Echo Arena when it was first mooted, it really does. As for the investment, unlike our lot, they've been buying up land for the past 10 years and they do have more money to invest in a stadia.

We don't lack the ambition, we lack the money - even if a stadia site could be found inside the hallowed political boundaries of the City of Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back