Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in Kipper made a good image for his sig:
[media]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9687/whlkirkbyvz7.jpg[/media]

Says it all, really.

Spurs are owned by a company worth billions, Everton are owned by a person worth a few million, if that.

1 last time, KENWRIGHT HAS NO MONEY, HE CANT GIVE WHAT HE HASNT GOT.

Spurs are owned by a company worth billions, Everton are owned by a person worth a few million, if that.

1 last time, KENWRIGHT HAS NO MONEY, HE CANT GIVE WHAT HE HASNT GOT.
So let's keep good ol' Billy (the one from the Boy's Pen) and be happy with mediocrity and a stadium that would be fit for Wigan?

So let's keep good ol' Billy (the one from the Boy's Pen) and be happy with mediocrity and a stadium that would be fit for Wigan?

You buy the club off him then. I dont want him in charge anymore, hes gone as far as he can go, but also 1 last time,

HE CANT SELL IF THERE ARE NO OFFERS.

Care to explain?

I'm waiting how Kenwright apologists explain how Kirkby shows how Everton board is forward-thinking and ambitious and how the Spurs' plans are [Poor language removed].

Spurs can afford a london located ground for £200mill+, they threw £50mill (recouped back from selling Keane (£20mill) and Berbatov (£30mill) and half the squad) this season for all their ambition....still bottom half of the league like they were last season.

We've got.....[Poor language removed] all apart from consecutive top 10 finishes in the league.

Anyone see Spurs plans for a new stadium released today?

zzz420c.jpg

zzz420b.jpg

zzz420a.jpg

I know what your thinking not a patch on Kirkby right!

Why hasnt got Emirates plastered all over it? Arsenal wont like someone putting the local rivals name on there stadium............oh wait i have read the article again!:lol:

Reminds me of the Echo Arena when it was first mooted, it really does. As for the investment, unlike our lot, they've been buying up land for the past 10 years and they do have more money to invest in a stadia.

We don't lack the ambition, we lack the money - even if a stadia site could be found inside the hallowed political boundaries of the City of Liverpool.

No, we lack the ambition too.

New stadium's are looking like the Spurs one, the Arsenal one was built as such. The Kirkby stadium just looks like something that would have been developed mid 80's.

If the Kirkby stadium was designed with the same style and quality that Spurs have just had designed for them, well then I reckon there would be far more people in the Kirkby camp.

emirates2_440x330.jpg

It's a bowl and it has a roof, that's where the similarities end

Looks more like what the Kopites had originally planned for Stanley Park

NewStadium_01_400x258.jpg

The fans need to do something. This is ridiculous, what can we do? As a unit? There are enough of us. We want a stadium that befits our right for the best, not make do with what we can afford.

Sure I know money is the issue, but then that really comes down to the owner of the club and his own ambitions.

I refuse to believe there is nobody out there who can make this club something special again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back