Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the enquiry is going.....

Does it loog good or bad, not been keeping track !!!

It's broken up for the Christmas mate. Restarts early January. The Tesco tearaways have been set a holiday task by the Inspector - "show me how the [Poor language removed] your figures on growth for Kirkby adds up in the teeth of a worldwide trading recession" (or words to that effect).

You might say it's going a bit wonky for them. (y)

It's broken up for the Christmas mate. Restarts early January. The Tesco tearaways have been set a holiday task by the Inspector - "show me how the [Poor language removed] your figures on growth for Kirkby adds up in the teeth of a worldwide trading recession" (or words to that effect).

You might say it's going a bit wonky for them. (y)

Sure Tesco are cacking themselves:lol:

Could anyone be more specific about which members of KEIOC own which businesses around Goodison Park please?

Name and shame, so to speak

Can you explain what Frank's involvement with KEIOC is?

And Suits, those who support KEIOC are not actually KEIOC themselves are they? So please, be more specific about which members of KEIOC have the interests you described....

I couldnt tell you what any member of key ock does to be honest, for some reason i dont pay that much attention to them. I know Dave Kelly is the resident comedian on the radio for them.
Of course key ock have never been in cahoots with any business on county have they si, they just a load of humble blues in a pub (which pub i can only guess at) to pay every week for a silly plane

I couldnt tell you what any member of key ock does to be honest, for some reason i dont pay that much attention to them. I know Dave Kelly is the resident comedian on the radio for them.
Of course key ock have never been in cahoots with any business on county have they si, they just a load of humble blues in a pub (which pub i can only guess at) to pay every week for a silly plane

so you don't know what they do, but you're saying they run pubs / own businesses on County Road ?

Dave Kelly works for a trade union I believe, and lives in Kirkby - he doesn't drink in pubs on County Road before or after the match either, he tends to stick to town or gets off home. Before the match he wanders round Goodison talking to his mates.

The last fundraiser for the plane was held in a pub in town as well.

Frank? The one you've pointed the finger at, hasn't attended any of the KEIOC meetings that I've been to - so I don't think he's a very active member, just someone who agrees with what they stand for.

so you don't know what they do, but you're saying they run pubs / own businesses on County Road ?

Dave Kelly works for a trade union I believe, and lives in Kirkby - he doesn't drink in pubs on County Road before or after the match either, he tends to stick to town or gets off home. Before the match he wanders round Goodison talking to his mates.

The last fundraiser for the plane was held in a pub in town as well.

Frank? The one you've pointed the finger at, hasn't attended any of the KEIOC meetings that I've been to - so I don't think he's a very active member, just someone who agrees with what they stand for.

He must be lying to me then(y)

Are you an active member?

He must be lying to me then(y)

Are you an active member?

I go to a meeting every now and then and have helped with research into finding quotes from a few people who have made statements on the ground move

I tried to fix the big screen at the last meeting

I'm not on the comittee though, and there's not a "paid up membership" card available, so I would say I'm not, no.

I am a supporter though - you can see the difference, can't you?

I go to a meeting every now and then and have helped with research into finding quotes from a few people who have made statements on the ground move

I tried to fix the big screen at the last meeting

I'm not on the comittee though, and there's not a "paid up membership" card available, so I would say I'm not, no.

I am a supporter though - you can see the difference, can't you?

So if your not actually an active member, i take it your not privvy to everything that goes on? Or are you more active than you previously suggested?

So if your not actually an active member, i take it your not privvy to everything that goes on? Or are you more active than you previously suggested?

I speak to a few people regularly, and they tell me things, and I know those who are on the comittee

I'm not sure what you mean by an "active member"

I don't go to every meeting, and don't have a membership card (because they don't exist)

I would say I know a site more than you about the in's and out's of what happens within KEIOC though - because as you've admitted, you don't know anything about it.

Strange how you still throw accusations around though....

I speak to a few people regularly, and they tell me things, and I know those who are on the comittee

I'm not sure what you mean by an "active member"

I don't go to every meeting, and don't have a membership card (because they don't exist)

I would say I know a site more than you about the in's and out's of what happens within KEIOC though - because as you've admitted, you don't know anything about it.

Strange how you still throw accusations around though....

I merely mean you dont know everything that goes on within keyock as you have suggested. Is that wrong of me to assume this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back