Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serving as both executive and non-executive board member in several companies and would like to point out two things:
There's almost never a vote unless required as a formality - and for that reason the divide between executive and non-executive members has little practical importance.

The discussion is largely irrelevant.

Are pizza toppings put to a vote if the board gets hungry?

I'm serving as both executive and non-executive board member in several companies and would like to point out two things:
There's almost never a vote unless required as a formality - and for that reason the divide between executive and non-executive members has little practical importance.

The discussion is largely irrelevant.

Any company not having regular board meetings and taking written minutes - frankly wouldn't be the most well run company around.

Or would have insurance companies and the like very concerned.

I struggle to see the link between my comment and your reply. Could you please enlighten me?

Do you have any form of indemnity insurance? Do you have any relevant qualifications associated with your directorships?

You do know shareholders have a legal right to inspect statutory records at the registered address or similar.

This includes board meeting minutes.

When did GOT get hijacked by the Institute of Directors?

Some absolute dreamers tonight, one in particular, quoting chapter and verse of some imaginary Articles of Association, and cracking on he has fiduciary duties. Probably struggle to give traffic directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back