Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you advocating comments like these? (the xxxx's are mine, by the way):

With fans capable of projecting so much hate just because you want to further your career and not play in the Scottish 3rd division (who the hell would if you're a decent player?), I'd be jumping ship faster than you can say Mo Johnston.
Some of those comments there are quite disturbing. Did you pick the worse ones or were these just at a glance.

Still trying to work out the Snake comment.

Some of those comments there are quite disturbing. Did you pick the worse ones or were these just at a glance.

Still trying to work out the Snake comment.

That's just the first page. I didn't open the other 7 pages the thread has, but I bet it's just as poisonous.

There's loads lol

I can't even watch Everton when he's playing, the sight of him makes me sick. Never want to see him anywhere near Ibrox or this club again.

The sooner the wee ***** knees snap again the better .

Hes a rotten scummy wee **** Hope he breaks his legs and ends up in the gutter. Every time I see his rat face on the telly or papers I fell like im having the **** taken out me. Judas ******

This is the last thing most unemployed people need, especially in the likes of Liverpool. The most of them are just lazy work shy *****

Giving away free tickets to buy friends? He must be lonely. A new low even for that snake.

he done it for publicity, nothing more.

How nice of him the aids infested scumbag

.. Jheez they really do hate him

Incorrect, his contract ended the day rangers were liquidated. The players who transferred over to the new company did so because they knew they wouldn't get a better contract elsewhere. All the top players left, Naismith had offers from about 8 PL clubs there was no way he was going to play in the Scottish 3rd division. Not to mention the 75% wage cut he took at Rangers.
He jumped ship and told the media at the time he did so because there was no Rangers anymore.

As I said earlier, I have no regard for that bell end club whatsoever nor their knuckle-dragging fans, but that was a despicable way to cover over your tracks. Imagine Everton were in that spot and you had players saying Everton existed no more just so they could get off for a big pay day?

He jumped ship and told the media at the time he did so because there was no Rangers anymore.

As I said earlier, I have no regard for that bell end club whatsoever nor their knuckle-dragging fans, but that was a despicable way to cover over your tracks. Imagine Everton were in that spot and you had players saying Everton existed no more just so they could get off for a big pay day?

Mate if your employer went bankrupt and you went to a quarter of your wage what would you do? Does it hurt them that he lied to them or that he left? Either way, they weren't about to make up the difference in his wages out of their own pockets. He had every right to look elsewhere. It's not his fault he has a life beyond football unlike those idiots saying he should die for leaving a football team

Mate if your employer went bankrupt and you went to a quarter of your wage what would you do? Does it hurt them that he lied to them or that he left? Either way, they weren't about to make up the difference in his wages out of their own pockets. He had every right to look elsewhere. It's not his fault he has a life beyond football unlike those idiots saying he should die for leaving a football team

That analogy cant stand. You cant compare a normal business with a cultural institution which gives identity to hundreds of thousands or even millions of people. You just cant walk then turn back and shout that 'you dont exist anymore'.

It was wrong to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back